Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? 20:53 - Mar 15 with 1472 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/mar/15/markets-face-more-turmoil-as-fe

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 20:56 - Mar 15 with 1432 viewsmonytowbray

Shame we didn’t have a financial crash we ignored and 12 years to change the system really...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 1419 viewsWeWereZombies

A different financial landscape seems set to emerge following the pandemic, not sure f it will be the one you hope for though. I suspect something a bit more militaristic.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:20 - Mar 15 with 1399 viewsBloomBlue

We are in a much better position now, Banks have been forced to increase their liquidity certainly far better than when Blair and Brown f&cked up before the last crash.
How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:22 - Mar 15 with 1395 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 20:59 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

A different financial landscape seems set to emerge following the pandemic, not sure f it will be the one you hope for though. I suspect something a bit more militaristic.

Unfortunately power is rarely conceded willingly....strange days await....at least the nuclear power stations are certain to be safe and well managed for the next x thousand years!

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:24 - Mar 15 with 1390 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:20 - Mar 15 by BloomBlue

We are in a much better position now, Banks have been forced to increase their liquidity certainly far better than when Blair and Brown f&cked up before the last crash.

Yep I am certain they are in great shape to weather debt defaults across the board and see their nominal assets plummet when property prices collapse. Japan will feel like a breeze in comparison.
Probably a good time to buy!

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:46 - Mar 15 with 1330 viewsclive_baker

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 20:56 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Shame we didn’t have a financial crash we ignored and 12 years to change the system really...

What do you mean change the system?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:05 - Mar 15 with 1304 viewsWeWereZombies

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:46 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

Revert to 4-4-2, innit

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:06 - Mar 15 with 1298 viewsWD19

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:46 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

What he means is that whatever someone else did was wrong, he had a better plan if only we had listened to him.

He is basically Donald Trump.....but likes punk music.
Login to get fewer ads

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 1290 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:05 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

Revert to 4-4-2, innit

Play this fella up top in the new normal....

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:14 - Mar 15 with 1261 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Interesting to see that the invisible hand of the market only applies when it suits.
How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:19 - Mar 15 with 1256 viewsSwansea_Blue

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 22:05 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

Revert to 4-4-2, innit

A narrow diamond hopefully. All these wingers are a pain in the butt - on the right, on the left, they’re all as bad as each other.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 23:18 - Mar 15 with 1200 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fed have cut rates to near zero per cent and bought billions of doomed mortgage backed securities.....Australian market 7% down....US futures limit down....definitely time to buy then.

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 23:22 - Mar 15 with 1191 viewsjeera

I don't know the answer to this, but I am throwing my hat into the ring and making a guess.

I reckon through the rigamortis stage you have half a chance.

After that, things are probably not the same and not so springy.

So, I'm going with 2 -3 days as your best bet for results.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 23:23]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 06:06 - Mar 16 with 1131 viewsWeWereZombies

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 23:22 - Mar 15 by jeera

I don't know the answer to this, but I am throwing my hat into the ring and making a guess.

I reckon through the rigamortis stage you have half a chance.

After that, things are probably not the same and not so springy.

So, I'm going with 2 -3 days as your best bet for results.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 23:23]

OK, it's 'Look At Me' time and almost in a Fergal sense (if it is not too early in the morning for this kind of thing).

When I was in Timbuktu, sorry must use the French spelling, Tombouctou, for full on traveller bore effect, I found that the place can be so deadbeat that the only entertainment is finding a dead cat and throwing it up on to the telephone wires so that it hangs up there exactly dead (forgive me) centre. Head and front paws hanging down on one side, back legs and tail on the other.

Which does make a pastime for arrivistes, spotting the occasional dead cat hanging from the wires. Not sure if rigamortis sets in, I think they desiccate in the sun and dust first.

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 06:27 - Mar 16 with 1116 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 06:06 - Mar 16 by WeWereZombies

OK, it's 'Look At Me' time and almost in a Fergal sense (if it is not too early in the morning for this kind of thing).

When I was in Timbuktu, sorry must use the French spelling, Tombouctou, for full on traveller bore effect, I found that the place can be so deadbeat that the only entertainment is finding a dead cat and throwing it up on to the telephone wires so that it hangs up there exactly dead (forgive me) centre. Head and front paws hanging down on one side, back legs and tail on the other.

Which does make a pastime for arrivistes, spotting the occasional dead cat hanging from the wires. Not sure if rigamortis sets in, I think they desiccate in the sun and dust first.

No bounce then.....the only way is down....shame.

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 08:23 - Mar 16 with 1047 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This is one bouncy cat....down 6%.

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 08:53 - Mar 16 with 1025 viewsNo9

How many times can a dead cat bounce.....? on 21:20 - Mar 15 by BloomBlue

Er, that isn't correct is it?
Too much Dm /DT
Not enough reality
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024