Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you be getting a letter from Boris? 16:03 - Mar 22 with 946 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51991887

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 16:50 - Mar 22 with 895 viewsfactual_blue

No.

Fortunately I'm only in the broader 'at risk' category as defined by requiring the flu vaccine on medical grounds, rather than the 'extremely vulnerable' people this is about.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 17:29 - Mar 22 with 831 viewsronnyd

Doubt that i will, but Wifey might. Triple bypass, two cancers, vascular problems not withstanding.
Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 17:31 - Mar 22 with 821 viewsBloomBlue

Mrs Bloom will
Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 17:45 - Mar 22 with 785 viewssparks

Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 16:50 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

No.

Fortunately I'm only in the broader 'at risk' category as defined by requiring the flu vaccine on medical grounds, rather than the 'extremely vulnerable' people this is about.

They appear to have shifted the goalposts. they said a week ago it was anyone who would normally get a flu jab. Now they have narrowed it considerably. Not sure why tbh given the lack of comlpiance generally.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Will you be getting a letter from Boris? on 22:47 - Mar 22 with 640 viewsPinewoodblue

Mrs Pinewood should get a letter, spinal cord injuries at C’ level apparently lead to you immune system being compromised, although knowing her doctors she doubts she will.

She isn’t waiting to be told she will self isolate for 12 weeks.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024