Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter, utter incompetence. 23:22 - Mar 26 with 3531 viewsBlueBadger

Blue passports over your lives people.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52052694?fbclid=IwAR2qbXEpc-bnCbjzCwJkXAz

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:39 - Mar 27 with 336 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:28 - Mar 27 by brazil1982

Rabbit rabbit

If that’s your best input to this thread then God help you.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:41 - Mar 27 with 328 viewsbrazil1982

Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:39 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

If that’s your best input to this thread then God help you.

I'd put you on ignore but your ramblings these last 10 days have been amusing to say the least.
Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:56 - Mar 27 with 312 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 15:14 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

Did I say that literally though or in context to a joke about you working directly for a party?

Having £3k spare to pay your workers is one hell of a privilege a lot of folk don’t have though. But apparently being annoyed I know people who won’t be able to afford to eat or pay bills very soon is “political point scoring”.

Get some perspective.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:16]

Who says I have it "spare"? You have absolutely no idea.

As for "working directly for the party", I've never once mentioned the Tories (unless it is in reply to your constant Tory bashing) no have I slavishly laid praise on Johnson or the Government (oh look, it's possible to say government without saying Tories. Try it).

What I have done from, day one is to listen to the advice given by the CMO and CSA (you know, those two experts whose professional integrity you have called into question on more than one occasion).

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Utter, utter incompetence. on 17:11 - Mar 27 with 293 viewsEnigma_Blue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:14 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

No, the people flagging these problems, spreading the truth and trying to hold our government to account are the real political point scorers apparently.

I am intrigued the term 'hold our government to account' you and a few other on here use.
Do you really believe flagging these problems on social media does this? Do you ever actually try and do anything productive like lobby your local MP? Or start a petition regarding a political issue with the aim of getting 100k signatures so it will be debated in parliament?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024