Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter, utter incompetence. 23:22 - Mar 26 with 3543 viewsBlueBadger

Blue passports over your lives people.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52052694?fbclid=IwAR2qbXEpc-bnCbjzCwJkXAz

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:29 - Mar 26 with 3149 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. Shameful. We missed out on the PPE scheme too I believe.

I think I mentioned it before, but our uni donated basic mask, gloves and disposable aprons we give students for practicals (not necessarily medical) because our local hospital couldn’t get any. WHO heavily criticising us (again) over our lack of suitable gear. You’d know better than me, but it looks like we’re in a bit of a mess.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 23:30]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:44 - Mar 26 with 3102 viewsmonytowbray

Utter BSing from our lot. It’s been public news we were invited to that for well over a week. I imagine it was reported before the deadline.

God forbid any journalists asked this question in the briefings earlier.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:47 - Mar 26 with 3086 viewsjaykay

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:44 - Mar 26 by monytowbray

Utter BSing from our lot. It’s been public news we were invited to that for well over a week. I imagine it was reported before the deadline.

is this a political point scoring our friends of the right were on about

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:53 - Mar 26 with 3074 viewstractordownsouth

Disgraceful posturing from the government... I hope the people who were clapping earlier will consider the Tories' record on the NHS when they go out and vote next time.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Utter, utter incompetence. on 00:08 - Mar 27 with 3047 viewsjeera

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:53 - Mar 26 by tractordownsouth

Disgraceful posturing from the government... I hope the people who were clapping earlier will consider the Tories' record on the NHS when they go out and vote next time.

People don't think like that.

It will be as it always is, whoever is the most popular at the time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 01:09 - Mar 27 with 3003 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:47 - Mar 26 by jaykay

is this a political point scoring our friends of the right were on about

It is. What happens is I raise a valid point of concern and it’s then shot down by people who have no retort using Glasser’s new catchphrase that really caught on for the pile ins.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 01:14 - Mar 27 with 2997 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 00:08 - Mar 27 by jeera

People don't think like that.

It will be as it always is, whoever is the most popular at the time.

Depends what happens next I guess. If we pull this off with minimal deaths and the NHS deals with it without cracking too much I’ll imagine Johnson will be very popular. And despite this boring insistance that I’m “PPS” I’m just a very concerned citizen and the above outcome I’d prefer to anything else right now.

But I’d also like to see in that event more people remember what we learned about inequality and the super rich to apply to society for the better.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 07:59 - Mar 27 with 2846 viewsmanchego

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:53 - Mar 26 by tractordownsouth

They should.
They won't.
Login to get fewer ads

Utter, utter incompetence. on 08:28 - Mar 27 with 2775 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 01:09 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

It is. What happens is I raise a valid point of concern and it’s then shot down by people who have no retort using Glasser’s new catchphrase that really caught on for the pile ins.

Wrong again. This is a genuine criticism of either incompetence or ideology that has seen the U.K. not participate in this scheme. Somebody’s head should roll over this.

Completely different to your daily “The Tories are trying to kill poor people with this virus” bullsh1t and continual bleating that you keep posting.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Utter, utter incompetence. on 08:40 - Mar 27 with 2741 viewsNo9

& while our government says it missed the e-mail they somehow overlook the fact the EU announcement was made publicly

Sahemful attitude by the Gov front bench
Utter, utter incompetence. on 09:01 - Mar 27 with 2714 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 08:28 - Mar 27 by GlasgowBlue

Wrong again. This is a genuine criticism of either incompetence or ideology that has seen the U.K. not participate in this scheme. Somebody’s head should roll over this.

Completely different to your daily “The Tories are trying to kill poor people with this virus” bullsh1t and continual bleating that you keep posting.

Was discussed last week on here I’m sure. But if telling yourself I have an agenda helps you get through this difficult time you’re welcome to do that.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 09:45 - Mar 27 with 2670 viewslinhdi

Utter, utter incompetence. on 23:44 - Mar 26 by monytowbray

Matt Hancock said we were joining the EU scheme, on QT last week. Boris is simply a liar. Putting political point-scoring over people's lives.
Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:09 - Mar 27 with 2643 viewsSwansea_Blue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 09:45 - Mar 27 by linhdi

Matt Hancock said we were joining the EU scheme, on QT last week. Boris is simply a liar. Putting political point-scoring over people's lives.

I can understand people wanting to look to the government for reassurance at this time, but how many chances are we going to give this bunch of chancers? They've got an incredibly difficult job right now, but you only have to scratch the surface to see that they're continuing to behave as previously. Their job would be a lot easier if they were competent and didn't come with this extreme Brexiteer ideology.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:14 - Mar 27 with 2627 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 09:45 - Mar 27 by linhdi

No, the people flagging these problems, spreading the truth and trying to hold our government to account are the real political point scorers apparently.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:37 - Mar 27 with 2591 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 09:01 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

Was discussed last week on here I’m sure. But if telling yourself I have an agenda helps you get through this difficult time you’re welcome to do that.

Yeah it’s just me that’s noticed your daily political point scoring over this crisis. No other posters have pulled you in it or nicknamed you Lord Haw Haw.

Iron Lion Zion

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 2587 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:37 - Mar 27 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah it’s just me that’s noticed your daily political point scoring over this crisis. No other posters have pulled you in it or nicknamed you Lord Haw Haw.

Any excuse for an easy pile in, they just need the angle. You gave it to them. Well done. The Tory propaganda wing will probably keep you financially comfortable through this.

Easier than addressing the points I make to not face what you’ve spent decades voting in favour of and defending I guess, hey.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:57 - Mar 27 with 2538 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:40 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

Any excuse for an easy pile in, they just need the angle. You gave it to them. Well done. The Tory propaganda wing will probably keep you financially comfortable through this.

Easier than addressing the points I make to not face what you’ve spent decades voting in favour of and defending I guess, hey.

Financially comfortable? I’m using three grand of my own money to pay everyone’s wages today until the govt help comes through.

You literally have no idea.

I see people like Homer helplessly watching his business crumble around him but take a far more grown up and reasonable attitude than you.

Whilst you’ve been bleating and whining on here like an attention seeking petulant child for the last three weeks some of us have been dealing with the real world and the consequences of this crisis.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Iron Lion Zion

Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:16 - Mar 27 with 2454 viewsBloomBlue

The EU has to sort itself out quickly on how it's handling this pandemic, again they couldn't agree yesterday how to pay for this and have given the finance ministers another two weeks. Italy and Spain are furious about the delay, CV has been in the EU for weeks and still the EU need another 2 weeks to come up with a plan on finance, far too slow.
Via someone I know in Italy apparently a real anti EU sentiment was going round yesterday after that failure to reach an agreement, Italy is already a very EU sceptical Country.
Macron has allegedly (although I've not seen it reported officially yet) told other EU leaders if they don't start reacting quickly, after the crisis is over it could spell the end of the EU.
Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:20 - Mar 27 with 2438 viewslongtimefan

Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:16 - Mar 27 by BloomBlue

The EU has to sort itself out quickly on how it's handling this pandemic, again they couldn't agree yesterday how to pay for this and have given the finance ministers another two weeks. Italy and Spain are furious about the delay, CV has been in the EU for weeks and still the EU need another 2 weeks to come up with a plan on finance, far too slow.
Via someone I know in Italy apparently a real anti EU sentiment was going round yesterday after that failure to reach an agreement, Italy is already a very EU sceptical Country.
Macron has allegedly (although I've not seen it reported officially yet) told other EU leaders if they don't start reacting quickly, after the crisis is over it could spell the end of the EU.

The Macron comment was on the BBC website this morning
Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:23 - Mar 27 with 2426 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 10:57 - Mar 27 by GlasgowBlue

Financially comfortable? I’m using three grand of my own money to pay everyone’s wages today until the govt help comes through.

You literally have no idea.

I see people like Homer helplessly watching his business crumble around him but take a far more grown up and reasonable attitude than you.

Whilst you’ve been bleating and whining on here like an attention seeking petulant child for the last three weeks some of us have been dealing with the real world and the consequences of this crisis.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Using an unrelated guilt trip for having an opinion which was ironically defending folk in such positions. And abuse to boot.

Classy.

PSP wasn’t an issue when you wanted to jeopardise the opportunity to have a fairer society over the last 5 years.

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:23 - Mar 27 with 2421 viewsbrazil1982

Passports aren't mentioned in the article.
Utter, utter incompetence. on 14:01 - Mar 27 with 2340 viewsNo9

Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:16 - Mar 27 by BloomBlue

Once again you are not accessing the real news bulletin
Utter, utter incompetence. on 14:23 - Mar 27 with 2302 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter, utter incompetence. on 12:23 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

Using an unrelated guilt trip for having an opinion which was ironically defending folk in such positions. And abuse to boot.

Classy.

PSP wasn’t an issue when you wanted to jeopardise the opportunity to have a fairer society over the last 5 years.

Unrelated? You said I was being kept financially comfortable.

Iron Lion Zion

Utter, utter incompetence. on 15:14 - Mar 27 with 2238 viewsmonytowbray

Utter, utter incompetence. on 14:23 - Mar 27 by GlasgowBlue

Unrelated? You said I was being kept financially comfortable.

Did I say that literally though or in context to a joke about you working directly for a party?

Having £3k spare to pay your workers is one hell of a privilege a lot of folk don’t have though. But apparently being annoyed I know people who won’t be able to afford to eat or pay bills very soon is “political point scoring”.

Get some perspective.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:16]

TWTD never forgets…

Utter, utter incompetence. on 16:28 - Mar 27 with 2152 viewsbrazil1982

Utter, utter incompetence. on 15:14 - Mar 27 by monytowbray

Did I say that literally though or in context to a joke about you working directly for a party?

Having £3k spare to pay your workers is one hell of a privilege a lot of folk don’t have though. But apparently being annoyed I know people who won’t be able to afford to eat or pay bills very soon is “political point scoring”.

Get some perspective.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 15:16]

Rabbit rabbit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024