Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 14:41 - Apr 2 with 1567 viewsFifeITFC

Who remembers this. I was at the game, couldn't remember too much other than the score and a spectacular own goal.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 14:43 - Apr 2 with 1555 viewsSomethingBlue

Too early for me but, talking of 4-4s, so happy to see this go online very recently. My second-ever game and the first goals I ever saw live.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 1523 viewsgainsboroughblue

None of these vids are loading for me.

But what a crazy game this was. It was 3-3 after half an hour. They score, we score, they score, we score. I think we actually did go 4-3 up before they pegged it back. Great game. I didn't go to the replay which I believe was at Odsal or Elland Road in the wake of the Valley Parade fire.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 16:38 - Apr 2 with 1456 viewsNBVJohn

I do remember the game. I was in my Churchmans phase at the time.

It was really frustrating and error prone on an icy pitch.

Terry Butcher had a poor game by his standards, culminating in the penalty for the equaliser at the end.

I remember the Charlton game too.

Thanks for putting these highlights on - it brings back memories!
YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 18:13 - Apr 2 with 1410 viewsgainsboroughblue

I hate to say it also, but watching a lot of these old highlights really shows that Cooper's lack of height and presence cost us a lot of games. Brilliant shot stopper and everything but oh for Pat Jennings.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 10:47 - Apr 4 with 1215 viewspatrickswell

YouTube Find: Ipswich 4 Bradford 4 - 1986 on 14:54 - Apr 2 by gainsboroughblue

None of these vids are loading for me.

But what a crazy game this was. It was 3-3 after half an hour. They score, we score, they score, we score. I think we actually did go 4-3 up before they pegged it back. Great game. I didn't go to the replay which I believe was at Odsal or Elland Road in the wake of the Valley Parade fire.

Seems inconceivable now but after we beat Bradford in the replay, we set the record for consecutive 3rd round victories in the FA Cup - 16 consecutive seasons. The run ended the following season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024