Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment 02:41 - Apr 5 with 768 viewsITFCMonk

Not that it’ll happen, but I would be open to the idea of him heading up transfer targets. On the subject, the role needs sorting out at the club in my opinion. We may have numerous people involved in that process, but hasn’t exactly been working well. In my view Micks main strength was his recruitment.
Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 07:40 - Apr 5 with 693 viewsHerbivore

Mick's main strength was coaching a side to be greater than the sum of its parts. Dave Bowman, who is still at the club, headed up Mick's recruitment. Our recruitment last summer was decent, the problem we have is a manager with no tactical nous, who can't coach, and who no longer seems able to motivate his side either. That's the problem that needs fixing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 08:19 - Apr 5 with 656 viewstractordownsouth

I’d argue that recruitment has been Lambert’s only competent area of his time here.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 09:37 - Apr 5 with 582 viewsBlueBadger

Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 08:19 - Apr 5 by tractordownsouth

I’d argue that recruitment has been Lambert’s only competent area of his time here.

...if you ignore both January transfer windows.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 09:44 - Apr 5 with 572 viewsr2d2

Mick McCarthy - Head of Recruitment on 08:19 - Apr 5 by tractordownsouth

Dont know what planet you are on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024