Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... 11:24 - Apr 10 with 620 viewsunstableblue

Just a massive thanks again for your lockdown content. I watched the Bolton semi-final second leg highlights, then listened to the Jim Magilton session - just fantastic insight, and as stated before such a rubber stamp to ‘fan media’ where you can reach another level of detail to the mainstream media.

And again great work on the Matty Holland interview, I actually found this even more insightful than Jim, and I thought he came across very well. I’ve not always rated him as a pundit, but he spoke so well about his career.

Similar themes stood out again, that someone needs to share with Marcus and his advisors:

- passing and relentless passing practice were key to our success
- range of passing and that need to have aggressive passing, the golf club analogy
- a team full of personalities and captains
- a resilient squad that could cope with injuries to even key players

Also interesting to learn that Mick was just as displeased with the Irish FA set-up for the World Cup as Roy Keane. Also who knew the waters of Brighlingsea had healing properties!

Great work, many thanks again.

UB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:30 - Apr 10 with 599 viewsAce_High1

Yes will second that.

I am not a regular follower of the Podcast but these two interviews were fantastic. They made me go right back to that year which was incredible really.

Thanks to all involved as it certainly filled a few hours during lockdown!
Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:32 - Apr 10 with 603 viewsitfcjoe

I’ve only been a small part of it, but passed message on to the rest of the team!

Glad you are enjoying it, a lot of work going on behind the scenes to sort those bits out - if enjoying the content look back on the feed for the David Johnson and Marcus Stewart interviews, the Johnno one is especially good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:32 - Apr 10 with 599 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed. Loved listening to those legends.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:37 - Apr 10 with 578 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:32 - Apr 10 by itfcjoe

I’ve only been a small part of it, but passed message on to the rest of the team!

Glad you are enjoying it, a lot of work going on behind the scenes to sort those bits out - if enjoying the content look back on the feed for the David Johnson and Marcus Stewart interviews, the Johnno one is especially good

Can the guys bump those Johnno and Stewie interview up to the top of the acast list?

I listen via acast, and my phone seems to make me scroll through hundreds of podcasts, I don't seem to be able to find them via the search.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:47 - Apr 10 with 568 viewsAce_High1

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:32 - Apr 10 by itfcjoe

Thanks Joe, I did not realise they have one with Johno and Stewart, will watch those tonight.

Would love to see one with Burley - any chance in future to you think?
Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 12:05 - Apr 10 with 558 viewsitfcjoe

Dear Blue Monday Podcast team.... on 11:37 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Can the guys bump those Johnno and Stewie interview up to the top of the acast list?

I listen via acast, and my phone seems to make me scroll through hundreds of podcasts, I don't seem to be able to find them via the search.

I’ll have a word, but not sure how simple it is

These are the dates of them if you can search that way:

24/10/18 - Johnno
6/3/18 - Marcus Stewart

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024