Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? 08:56 - Apr 14 with 2346 viewsdavblue

Last 3 or 4 days i've been struggling a bit, 6 week old and a 4 year old children, lack of sleep, little one is pretty demanding at the moment especially at night time, we aren't getting any down time as she fights sleeping from 7pm until 10pm, so we are having to settle her down constantly.

Appreciate that comes with the territory, but being locked down also isn't helping, im bored beyond belief without getting any time for anything i want to do either selfishly.
Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 15:06 - Apr 14 with 405 viewsLeaky

No
Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 15:43 - Apr 14 with 389 viewsbluelagos

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 12:37 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

As a healthcare professional, I endorse this message. As I've said a few times now, it won't be workload, isolation or day-off boredom that sends me into an axe-murdering rage, it'll be f*cking curtain twitchers.

They are proper fcking arseholes aren't they. Just off the phone from my sister who hasn't left the house for a week. A week ffs. Not because she doesn't think it a good idea, but because some fcking prick shouted at her the last time she went out.

If these people choose to sit in doors getting all wound up and fearful, that is their business, but when they go spreading their cr*p (including on here) I think the time is right to call it out for what it is. Hysterical paranoid nonsense.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 16:40 - Apr 14 with 372 viewsLeaky

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 15:43 - Apr 14 by bluelagos

They are proper fcking arseholes aren't they. Just off the phone from my sister who hasn't left the house for a week. A week ffs. Not because she doesn't think it a good idea, but because some fcking prick shouted at her the last time she went out.

If these people choose to sit in doors getting all wound up and fearful, that is their business, but when they go spreading their cr*p (including on here) I think the time is right to call it out for what it is. Hysterical paranoid nonsense.

Agree with you however I have a garden live in rural area. I might fell different living in a high rise flat in a large city. I feel some people living in those conditions should allowed a bit more freedom. However you know some idiot is going use that bit of leeway to screw the system
Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 16:47 - Apr 14 with 370 viewsbluelagos

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 16:40 - Apr 14 by Leaky

Agree with you however I have a garden live in rural area. I might fell different living in a high rise flat in a large city. I feel some people living in those conditions should allowed a bit more freedom. However you know some idiot is going use that bit of leeway to screw the system

I am sure some would. But that argument doesn't stack with me. Some people speed excessively, but we don't reduce the speed limits because of it. Some people get p*ssed and fight, we don't ban alcohol because of it. Some people use kitchen knives to kill people, we don't ban kitchen knives because of it.

The people who are causing danger through their actions, yep by all means police them. But to react by reducing freedoms of people who are playing by the rules doesn't sit well with me.

Plus 99% of people are playing by the rules. The lack of perspective is from people who have lost all sense of proportion. Too much TV, too much social media and an increasingly hysterical reaction / paranoia from some ordinarily sensible people.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 18:26 - Apr 14 with 350 viewsstrikalite

They say true happiness is concentrating the mind, you'll never find a depressed(not saying you are)artist for example, well a half decent one anyway, so the Lego can only help I guess...though lack of sleep changes me, one bad night is bad enough...

I bet every man out there is now regretting not building that man cave last summer...
Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 19:22 - Apr 14 with 342 viewsDubtractor

I feel for anyone trying to get through this with kids, or living somewhere without an outdoor space.

I've said before, but I'm very lucky all things considered at the moment. Just me and Mrs, I'm working at home and busy so no chance of boredom. Live close to Holywells park so nice green space, and at this time of year I'm always busy in the garden anyway. If I was to pick a time for being stuck at home this would be it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is anyone else struggling with Isolation at the moment? on 20:03 - Apr 14 with 327 viewsjas0999

My five year old is a nightmare. So bored. Now thinks his friends don’t want to see him anymore. Cries every day. Just wants to go to school. Tough to explain the situation to a five year old. He now says ‘pesky Coronavirus’. He’s right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024