Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a letter today and my results show that I have tested positive for Covid19 13:55 - Apr 15 with 842 viewsLord_Lucan

Or so I thought

Until I read it more carefully and apparently I am being prosecuted for possessing Cocaine on March 19th.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I had a letter today and my results show that I have tested positive for Covid19 on 13:58 - Apr 15 with 788 viewsBluefish

Can we bring Chico back for the afternoon?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I had a letter today and my results show that I have tested positive for Covid19 on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 570 viewsJ2BLUE

3+ hours and not a negative response. You should have said you'd had a £5 bet instead.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I had a letter today and my results show that I have tested positive for Covid19 on 17:04 - Apr 15 with 568 viewshampstead_blue

POTD

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024