Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Email when you get a PM 20:14 - Apr 17 with 2101 viewsPJH

Does the email notification that you used to get if someone has sent you a PM no longer happen please?

Reason I ask is because I sent someone a PM eight days ago and it is still unread so I was getting concerned but if they have not logged in in that time and have not had an email notification that could explain it being unread.

I have been trading messages with someone else this evening but as yet I have not had an email from 'support' telling me that I have a message.

I was getting concerned about the person to whom I have sent the as yet unread message but it could just be that they do not know that they have a message.
Email when you get a PM on 12:56 - Apr 18 with 308 viewsPhilTWTD

Email when you get a PM on 12:55 - Apr 18 by Ryorry

What's going to drive YOU to an axe-murder rampage during all this? by jontysnut 11 Apr 2020 18:12
The next person who says they're going to 'ramp up' something

Thanks for the warning, I'll bolt the door.
Email when you get a PM on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 301 viewsPhilTWTD

Email when you get a PM on 11:18 - Apr 18 by Bluebell

Phil - I have changed my email address on Settings to the one I use now. Will that work? The other one was an old one which I very rarely checked.

Thanks

Looks to have done, think it's a different address to the one that was there yesterday.
Email when you get a PM on 13:02 - Apr 18 with 290 viewsfooters

I can confirm the same issue. Only just noticed my stack of correspondence today which I didn't receive any email notifications about... Not that it's a particular worry, but might give that lazy sod Gav something to do.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Email when you get a PM on 09:52 - Apr 19 with 234 viewsWeWereZombies

Email when you get a PM on 12:44 - Apr 18 by Ryorry

Hi Bluebell, glad you're OK and hope Mr BB is too.

Saw the first of your namesake flowers about to open in the woods yesterday eve - my fav time of year!

I had a reply PM from PJH this morning, which I did get notification of in my main inbox (hotmail).

NB for hotmail users - when I "instructed" hotmail to send one friend's email to inbox, not junk, it thereafter refused to recognise that sender at all - every email he sent never appeared anywhere for me. I fiddled around altering various settings for a while but in the end gave up & he now has to use my other email address - no problems with that.

I have PM'd you this morning - just in case you are still not getting any email notifications.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Email when you get a PM on 10:26 - Apr 19 with 219 viewsRyorry

Email when you get a PM on 09:52 - Apr 19 by WeWereZombies

I have PM'd you this morning - just in case you are still not getting any email notifications.

Received into my inbox, ta - have just replied.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024