Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) 09:24 - Apr 21 with 1171 viewsSwailsey

So, I'm an existing ST holder on DD. Just want to check I've got this right.

1. If I let my account auto-renew now (i.e. don't cancel anything), I will get the ticket for next season at the same price as this one - correct?

2. Plus, I gain 'additional perks', which I don't think I've seen laid out yet.

What would happen if we stayed down and the prices for everyone else are actually lower than the auto-renewal? Is that a possibility do you think?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:27 - Apr 21 with 1161 viewsJakeITFC

1) Yes

2) additional perks are free access to any games behind closed doors, free cup ticket, free tickets for the next league game for some guests and something else I can’t remember.

3) no
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:28 - Apr 21 with 1143 viewsHerbivore

Prices will go up for everyone else if we stay down. If we somehow go up then the previously offered price freeze will apply (they offered a price freeze on promotion last season I believe). That's my reading of it, basically auto renew now for the best price.

The perks have been outlined, essentially free streaming of behind closed doors games plus free tickets for friends to compensate and a free cup ticket for said behind closed doors games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:32 - Apr 21 with 1114 viewsSwailsey

Thanks both - yes you're right. I read through it again and had missed the perks.

Seems fair and a decent option. Auto-renew it is!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:43 - Apr 21 with 1081 viewsEffie

OK but what if you are over 70 and from all accounts likely to be "locked down" for a substantial period?
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:46 - Apr 21 with 1071 viewsSwailsey

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:43 - Apr 21 by Effie

OK but what if you are over 70 and from all accounts likely to be "locked down" for a substantial period?

That's a very good point!

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:48 - Apr 21 with 1060 viewsIpswichKnight

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:46 - Apr 21 by Swailsey

That's a very good point!

Will make social distancing in the East of England Co-op stand very easy!
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:55 - Apr 21 with 1044 viewsITFC_Forever

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:27 - Apr 21 by JakeITFC

1) Yes

2) additional perks are free access to any games behind closed doors, free cup ticket, free tickets for the next league game for some guests and something else I can’t remember.

3) no

Isn't the fourth part of your point 2 ME's 5% donation to the NHS?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:13 - Apr 21 with 1009 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone know when the option to move seats will be available?

Just all greyed out at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:25 - Apr 21 with 972 viewsBLUEBEAT

I understand why deadlines are required but I am sorry, there is no way I’ll be renewing until I know when games can actually be attended in person (and infection risk quantified).

Any behind-closed-doors matches for this season will be free for current season ticket holders (i-follow, no doubt).

Assume any behind-closed-doors matches for next season would also be available for non-season ticket holders at a price cheaper than actually attending matches (per i-follow in previous seasons).

Poll: W or W

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:32 - Apr 21 with 936 viewsJakeITFC

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:55 - Apr 21 by ITFC_Forever

Isn't the fourth part of your point 2 ME's 5% donation to the NHS?

Yeah - or maybe the ticket price freeze if we are promoted.
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:53 - Apr 21 with 892 viewstractorboy1978

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:25 - Apr 21 by BLUEBEAT

I understand why deadlines are required but I am sorry, there is no way I’ll be renewing until I know when games can actually be attended in person (and infection risk quantified).

Any behind-closed-doors matches for this season will be free for current season ticket holders (i-follow, no doubt).

Assume any behind-closed-doors matches for next season would also be available for non-season ticket holders at a price cheaper than actually attending matches (per i-follow in previous seasons).

At the moment they are £10 a game on iFollow. My season ticket works out at about £14-£15 a game so you aren't really too much better off assuming you were to watch all games on iFollow. In fact probably not better off at all if you factor in any travel costs, food/drink, programme.
Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 11:27 - Apr 21 with 849 viewsBLUEBEAT

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 10:53 - Apr 21 by tractorboy1978

At the moment they are £10 a game on iFollow. My season ticket works out at about £14-£15 a game so you aren't really too much better off assuming you were to watch all games on iFollow. In fact probably not better off at all if you factor in any travel costs, food/drink, programme.

I have to pay for 3 season tickets so your figures are wrong for me.

Poll: W or W

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 14:13 - Apr 21 with 730 viewsLeaky

Season Ticket Question (sorry first of many I'm sure...) on 09:43 - Apr 21 by Effie

Lie about your age. May be hard if you claim the over 65 discount though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024