Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag 10:45 - Apr 29 with 702 viewsRadlett_blue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/28/alan-pardew-leaves-den-haag-by-

And Frank Nouble is now available as a free agent.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/29/colchester-united-chairman-fran
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 10:50]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:14 - Apr 29 with 640 viewsGuthrum

I always think of Nouble fondly, for helping to make the Carlos Edwards last-minute winner at Derby. As Carlos began his run from midfield, Nouble drifted wide, taking the defender with him and leaving the door open.

But he wasn't really a good enough striker at Championship level.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:15 - Apr 29 with 630 viewsBloomBlue

Although with Mike Ashley buying Town is Ashley likely to employ Pardew as the Manager?
Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 619 viewsBlueBadger

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:14 - Apr 29 by Guthrum

I always think of Nouble fondly, for helping to make the Carlos Edwards last-minute winner at Derby. As Carlos began his run from midfield, Nouble drifted wide, taking the defender with him and leaving the door open.

But he wasn't really a good enough striker at Championship level.

Dear old Frank is one of the first players on my 'players who were a bit crap but you loved them anyway' ITFC XI team sheet, that also includes Uhlenbeek, Thetis, Naylor ad Haynes.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 11:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:29 - Apr 29 with 586 viewsGuthrum

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:19 - Apr 29 by BlueBadger

Dear old Frank is one of the first players on my 'players who were a bit crap but you loved them anyway' ITFC XI team sheet, that also includes Uhlenbeek, Thetis, Naylor ad Haynes.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 11:25]

Thinking about it, he and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas were probably among the progenitors of the dressing-room camaraderie which helped to carry us to the play-offs a couple of seasons later, turning around the slump in morale at the end of Jewell's time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 13:30 - Apr 29 with 509 viewsmonytowbray

What if Pardew came here and brought Spence back with him? *shudders*

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 13:46 - Apr 29 with 495 viewsOldsmoker

God Nooooooooo!
I will put my hand up and admit to saying anyone would be better than Hirst.
Oh how I rue those words.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 13:47 - Apr 29 with 490 viewsEnigma_Blue

Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 11:15 - Apr 29 by BloomBlue

Although with Mike Ashley buying Town is Ashley likely to employ Pardew as the Manager?

Yes and knowing our luck he would probably give him an 8 year contract to boot.
Be very afraid - Alan Pardew has left Den Haag on 13:49 - Apr 29 with 484 viewsmonty_radio

Pardew : proper bloke; had success a good while back; has run-ins with the press; still revives his heyday memories lest we forget - what's not to like?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024