Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them 11:52 - May 22 with 880 viewsSteve_M

http://www.quackometer.net/blog/2020/05/unboxing-a-5g-protection-device.html

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 11:55 - May 22 with 865 viewsDanTheMan

That unboxed device is fantastic. Some wires connected to a bit of pipe, £50 please.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 12:03 - May 22 with 840 viewsBrianTablet

I've had the HS2 version for three years now. It works a treat. I've been neurally quantum-flatulence free for most of the time.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 13:24 - May 22 with 802 viewsSteve_M

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 11:55 - May 22 by DanTheMan

That unboxed device is fantastic. Some wires connected to a bit of pipe, £50 please.

The circuit diagram is magnificent there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 13:34 - May 22 with 791 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 11:55 - May 22 by DanTheMan

And it's better protection against disease than a vaccine.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 13:37 - May 22 with 784 viewsWeWereZombies

Except that the wires are not even connected to the pipe.

And the end caps make the pipe useless as a bit of pipe.

Not that there is enough pipe for it to be much use for anything.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 13:56 - May 22 with 765 viewsStokieBlue

This is the key sentence:

"But the 5G conspiracies, especially as they are now so tightly coupled to COVID-19 conspracies, and blended together with a strong dollop of anti-vaccine denialism, mean that people will die."

It's the reason it's right to post against the nonsense even when some people say people are trolling and just ignore them.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 07:52 - May 28 with 631 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

Someone at the BBC took the plunge.

And we even have a quote from the Glastonbury person who is currently enjoying the effects of his £300 placebo treatment.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 08:08 - May 28 with 610 viewsDubtractor

Apparently those queries about 5G can get one of these to protect them on 07:52 - May 28 by DanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

Someone at the BBC took the plunge.

And we even have a quote from the Glastonbury person who is currently enjoying the effects of his £300 placebo treatment.

That article focuses a little too much on the product and 'benefits' and probably not as much as it should on the fact it is utter horse sh1t.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024