Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories starting to splinter 09:32 - May 24 with 1815 viewsDubtractor

One observation over the last few years is that when the tories have an issue in the party they all pull together and hold the line, everything for the greater good etc. Whereas when Labour have an issue they tend to in fight and fragment, as seen over the last 5 years or so!

Does seem quite significant this morning that a few tory MPs are starting to snipe from the sidelines.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tories starting to splinter on 14:23 - May 24 with 301 viewstractordownsouth

Tories starting to splinter on 14:09 - May 24 by BlueBadger

I've already emailed mine re: the Starmer smears and had no reposnse. I'll try again then though. I suspect I know the answer that he shameless forelock tugger will give.

I've still had no response from CCHQ about the Starmer video.

My Grandma couldn't attend her Mum's funeral because of lockdown rules. Her MP is George Eustice so I'll be emailing him later, asking him why he thinks it's okay that she had to make that sacrifice, but Mr Cummings didn't have to.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tories starting to splinter on 18:35 - May 24 with 240 viewseireblue

Tories starting to splinter on 14:23 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

I've still had no response from CCHQ about the Starmer video.

My Grandma couldn't attend her Mum's funeral because of lockdown rules. Her MP is George Eustice so I'll be emailing him later, asking him why he thinks it's okay that she had to make that sacrifice, but Mr Cummings didn't have to.

My MP’s auto response suggested he was quite busy, and COVID matters would get a priority.

So I shouldn’t have long to wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024