Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign 16:16 - May 26 with 3449 viewstractordownsouth

That's it then. Will of the people, Cummings has to go. No changing your mind if further evidence comes to light.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 08:40 - May 28 with 348 viewsGarv

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 15:31 - May 27 by Herbivore

I'm not sure it warranted more, mate. I tend to give the level of input the post I'm responding to deserves.

That's a new one.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 10:49 - May 28 with 302 viewsEireannach_gorm

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 08:40 - May 28 by Garv

That's a new one.

Excellent input as ever.
YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:12 - May 28 with 295 viewsGaryCooper

Imagine something as democratic as an opinion poll deciding matters, goodness me you really have picked the Viz student Grant baton so bitterly held by many on here for the last twenty years, programmed beyond all individual thought.
YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:14 - May 28 with 293 viewsHerbivore

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:12 - May 28 by GaryCooper

Imagine something as democratic as an opinion poll deciding matters, goodness me you really have picked the Viz student Grant baton so bitterly held by many on here for the last twenty years, programmed beyond all individual thought.

So bitter all the time, Gary. It's a real shame to see.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:14 - May 28 with 293 viewstractordownsouth

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:12 - May 28 by GaryCooper

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 11:47 - May 28 with 283 viewsEireannach_gorm

YouGov poll says 52% of leave voters want Cummings to resign on 09:15 - May 27 by Garv

And those who have done some of those things because they didn't follow the guidelines? Surely you have to recognise the difference between people who clearly haven't given a toss about the rules, and what this guy has done?

Cummings isn't some evil mastermind trying to get one over on the general public. He made a decision based on his family. Anyone in these times not using a little bit of judgement where needed is frankly mental.

I genuinely don't see the point in having him removed, apart from making sections of the public and the press happy and feeling like they've had a win.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/dominic-cummings-coronavirus_uk_5ecc340cc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024