Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? 19:52 - May 27 with 1120 viewsCBBlue

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 19:54 - May 27 with 1106 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I can't send my Yr1 child even if I wanted to.

This is because new demand appeared at the end of last week from parents who are key workers and have kids in other years.

Not sure what these key workers have been doing for the past 10 weeks.

The school has been open for key workers children all along, and attendance has been in single figures!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 19:59 - May 27 with 1082 viewsBlueBadger

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 19:54 - May 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

I can't send my Yr1 child even if I wanted to.

This is because new demand appeared at the end of last week from parents who are key workers and have kids in other years.

Not sure what these key workers have been doing for the past 10 weeks.

The school has been open for key workers children all along, and attendance has been in single figures!

An awful lot of key workers have partners at home who haven't been working or have been working from home, it's not hard to work out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:01 - May 27 with 1069 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 19:59 - May 27 by BlueBadger

An awful lot of key workers have partners at home who haven't been working or have been working from home, it's not hard to work out.

You will be right in some cases.

Will be interesting to see. I suspect some people may be stretching the definition of a key worker.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:03 - May 27 with 1064 viewsBlueBadger

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:01 - May 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

You will be right in some cases.

Will be interesting to see. I suspect some people may be stretching the definition of a key worker.

Your whole 'stop thinking the worst of people and labelling them' thing would work a lot better if you didn't keep coming out with this sort of ill-informed toot.

Guidelines are pretty clear.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educ
[Post edited 27 May 2020 20:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:04 - May 27 with 1050 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

About 50% will not be in Framlingham...def info.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:07 - May 27 with 1041 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:03 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Your whole 'stop thinking the worst of people and labelling them' thing would work a lot better if you didn't keep coming out with this sort of ill-informed toot.

Guidelines are pretty clear.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educ
[Post edited 27 May 2020 20:07]

Like I said, it will be interesting to see how it works out.

The demand flooded in last Friday, I think core key workers would probably have been more prepared than that.

And of course, I also said that you are right.

Question asked, answer given, answer acknowledged. No fight here.

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:19 - May 27 with 1015 viewsBlueNomad

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 19:59 - May 27 by BlueBadger

A lot more school staff have to physically return
School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:20 - May 27 with 1013 viewsCBBlue

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:04 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

About 50% will not be in Framlingham...def info.

We've been told take up is really high at my son's school but I do wonder if when push comes to shove many parents will change their mind, especially as so many of them seem so anti on facebook. Luckily my son's not in this age group as I honestly don't know what I'd do.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 20:21]

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Login to get fewer ads

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:20 - May 27 with 1010 viewsSwansea_Blue

No. Schools still closed for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:27 - May 27 with 996 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids? on 20:20 - May 27 by CBBlue

We've been told take up is really high at my son's school but I do wonder if when push comes to shove many parents will change their mind, especially as so many of them seem so anti on facebook. Luckily my son's not in this age group as I honestly don't know what I'd do.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 20:21]

Ours is oversubscribed for going back, and a lot of others in our area are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024