Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of my best friends has passed away 22:43 - Jun 5 with 8647 viewsDanTheMan

30 years old. No idea what's happened.

Feel kinda numb. Not even sure why I'm posting this.

How's everyone else's evening?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

One of my best friends has passed away on 09:51 - Jul 10 with 373 viewsmidastouch

Very sorry to hear that Dan. Far too young. I lost one of my best friends when he was only 33. Still miss him a lot. Thoughts with you and your friend's family.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

One of my best friends has passed away on 11:54 - Jul 10 with 302 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh man, Dan you have my condolences it must be heartbreaking for you, particularly as he died so young.

Take care of yourself and find a good shoulder to cry on.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

One of my best friends has passed away on 14:02 - Jul 10 with 249 viewsjeera

One of my best friends has passed away on 07:21 - Jul 10 by DanTheMan

Just wanted to give an update to this.

Went to his funeral yesterday, and was lucky enough to give a speech for him.

He always liked keeping his friends and family separate so we'd not actually met any of them, but they were lovely people. Spent close to 6 hours in a pub with them afterwards, which he would have enjoyed.

Also wanted to say thank you to the people on here who offered support.

I'm glad to hear that yesterday went as well as could be expected and that you got to meet your friend's family.

It will be of some consolation to them to know he had good people around him when they weren't about.

It's always the hardest part I think, between someone passing and the chance to say the goodbyes when the service comes around. The time in between really is limbo.

That's not to suggest he'll not be greatly missed by those who loved him, naturally.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

One of my best friends has passed away on 14:05 - Jul 10 with 248 viewshampstead_blue

Remember the good. Always remember the good.

Find someone who is trained in these matters who you can talk too. They will help you rationalise what has happened.

I've had this as a soldier and it's sh{t, properly pants.

Go well and find that trusted person to talk to. It could be the difference between happy/sad for you.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024