Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
football rules 12:37 - Jun 11 with 725 viewsZakk

ive recently got into following the nba due mainly toThe last dance documentary, one of the things like most is the salary cap to stop teams holding all the best players without actually needing them..
I also like the how the draft works which I know can't be implicated into football for obvious reasons but it keeps it fair and the teams with the worst records have a better chance of picking up the best prospects, so what I'm getting at is if you could bring any rules from other games into football what would it be?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 12:38]
football rules on 12:56 - Jun 11 with 665 viewsIpswichKnight

TV replays - One per team per half, only the captain can use it everything else is left to the officials, we will soon see the game flow better again instead of someone being offside by 1/100000000th of a Millimetre.
football rules on 13:22 - Jun 11 with 623 viewsDennyx4

I would like the clock stopped when the ball is out of play - would stop time wasting.

Think the average is only approx 60 minutes of actual play per game (read it somewhere).

Even if you brought the time down to 80 minutes - would stop any of the play acting or time wasting we see on a regular basis. Also wouldn't need injury time, which can be subjective.
football rules on 13:25 - Jun 11 with 614 viewsfactual_blue

norwich kick off every game trailing 0-3.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

football rules on 13:27 - Jun 11 with 614 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024