Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March 08:35 - Jun 11 with 1424 viewsbluelagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/david_conn/status/1270979619869667332

Wonder what he thinks now?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 08:55 - Jun 11 with 1331 viewspointofblue

He could have been our PM. Instead we’ve got...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:07 - Jun 11 with 1285 viewsbluelagos

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 08:55 - Jun 11 by pointofblue

He could have been our PM. Instead we’ve got...

He does seem to be the best Tory of recent times. But not a nailed on brexiteer so not compatible with Cummings' approach sadly.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:19 - Jun 11 with 1241 viewsBasuco

Boris Johnson is good at doing the same as Trump, deny what he said and did and try to re-write history and deny what was said and done, thinking that if he repeats "his version" enough times we will take this as the truth.
Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:21 - Jun 11 with 1229 viewsitfcjoe

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:19 - Jun 11 by Basuco

Boris Johnson is good at doing the same as Trump, deny what he said and did and try to re-write history and deny what was said and done, thinking that if he repeats "his version" enough times we will take this as the truth.

I'm re-reading 1984 at the moment, looks like we've had the revolution

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:36 - Jun 11 with 1189 viewseireblue

Was that Rory or Callis?

I sometimes mix them up since they seemed to be asking the same sort of questions at around the same time.

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:49 - Jun 11 with 1153 viewsBlueNomad

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:19 - Jun 11 by Basuco

Ideology won against competence.

(This was meant to be a reply to BlueLagos’ comment!)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 9:52]
Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:51 - Jun 11 with 1146 viewsBlueBadger

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:07 - Jun 11 by bluelagos

He does seem to be the best Tory of recent times. But not a nailed on brexiteer so not compatible with Cummings' approach sadly.

Getting a lot of mileage of out of this one recently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:51 - Jun 11 with 1137 viewsBlueBadger

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:49 - Jun 11 by BlueNomad

Ideology won against competence.

(This was meant to be a reply to BlueLagos’ comment!)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 9:52]

Or, as I call it 'blue passports over your nan'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 10:15 - Jun 11 with 1079 viewsjaykay

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 09:36 - Jun 11 by eireblue

Was that Rory or Callis?

I sometimes mix them up since they seemed to be asking the same sort of questions at around the same time.

i remember that very well. he didn't get any stick for his views because this board is full of lefties. oh wait

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 13:28 - Jun 11 with 947 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know she can get a bit intense any myopic sometimes, but Cadwalladr has nailed this from the start. Clearly showing that there are some in the MSM who have been doing their job, despite what the media smear campaigners would have you believe.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rory Stewart on Herd immunity in early March on 13:38 - Jun 11 with 926 viewsKeno

Ok, I accept I am not the brightest or quickest on the planet but I dont understand why much loved and sorely missed actress 'Our Thora' in immune and does that extend to her family members like the Tory politician Douglas

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024