Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... 09:40 - Jun 16 with 1554 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...that makes its posters into bots who simply post a lazy headline and a link to a random story, with little or no effort at providing background or context.

This is a sinister development.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 11:57 - Jun 16 with 408 viewsLankHenners

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 10:49 - Jun 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Take some time to read my posts, and you will see that I probably engage in the widest discussions of anyone on here.

Some of momentum followers on here are unable to see more than one perspective.

Agree to differ.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 11:58 - Jun 16 with 402 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 10:49 - Jun 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Take some time to read my posts, and you will see that I probably engage in the widest discussions of anyone on here.

Lol.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 12:07 - Jun 16 with 380 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 11:58 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Lol.

Blimey, that's blown my brain with its degree of engagement and depth of context...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 12:40 - Jun 16 with 341 viewsEnigma_Blue

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 10:06 - Jun 16 by factual_blue

Have you got a link for that?

Of course, perhaps there is a clearly wrong assumption that people are able to read a story and make their own mind up about it, without having to have it passed through the prism of somebody else's opinions (depending on the source, of course, it will have passed through several other prisms already. That's why an unbiased organisation like the BBC is always going to be the best source. Sadly there aren't many others).

"That's why an unbiased organisation like the BBC is always going to be the best source."

How you were able to post that without even a hint of irony is remarkable.
TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 14:51 - Jun 16 with 307 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 12:07 - Jun 16 by WeWereZombies

Blimey, that's blown my brain with its degree of engagement and depth of context...

I've exhausted my supply of those when it comes to MM I'm afraid. As have several other posters I might add. Feel free to step in and demonstrate how it's done though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 16:04 - Jun 16 with 273 viewsBlueBadger

I'd never let it be said that you're ignorant of a narrow range of things...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 16:19 - Jun 16 with 259 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD seems to have developed an algorithm... on 10:06 - Jun 16 by factual_blue

Have you got a link for that?

Of course, perhaps there is a clearly wrong assumption that people are able to read a story and make their own mind up about it, without having to have it passed through the prism of somebody else's opinions (depending on the source, of course, it will have passed through several other prisms already. That's why an unbiased organisation like the BBC is always going to be the best source. Sadly there aren't many others).

Woah, woah, let's not have any critical thinking here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024