Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle 15:26 - Jun 19 with 2594 viewsITFCfatso

Thats me tea tonight, pukka the misses says we aint got any afters but I know shes got a doubcle decker in the fridge so ill stuff that down me crumpet before we sit an watch birds ov a feather.class that!
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:44 - Jun 19 with 609 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:42 - Jun 19 by Libero

Sorry mate, know you told me that in confidence, shouldn't have shared publicly.

Are you still delivering pizzas for Paul the Turk?

give ur ed a wobble son.dont sake any mense
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:45 - Jun 19 with 603 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:44 - Jun 19 by Libero

Mate, do you think he's a comedy creation or are you just being exceptionally rude to him for no reason?

Bang out of order. I can vouch for this poster, he's legit.

I probably shouldn't have made the J2 joke, seems to have confused people.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 15:44]

No way he's a comedy creation. I've seen him jiggling around Iceland hovering over the king prawn rings before.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 599 viewsLibero

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:44 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

give ur ed a wobble son.dont sake any mense

What are you up to tonight mate? Other than eating, obviously...
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 598 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:43 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Does she like you having the bigger tiddays in the relationship?

sad old man.just wanted to share me grub and get this load of rubbish.bog off
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 596 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

Very sorry.

Did you ever find your tin of beans by the way?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:49 - Jun 19 with 579 viewsLibero

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

Sorry about him mate, I think he thinks you're a joke. Doesn't realise you've been following the town home and away for years.
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:50 - Jun 19 with 578 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Very sorry.

Did you ever find your tin of beans by the way?

bog off moosehead,stick it up yer jacksy
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:52 - Jun 19 with 568 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:46 - Jun 19 by Libero

What are you up to tonight mate? Other than eating, obviously...

sposed to be watching American hisitory x this eve buh after dins.what bout you?
Login to get fewer ads

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:53 - Jun 19 with 566 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:50 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

bog off moosehead,stick it up yer jacksy

How very rude.

You weren't so rude last time we met. Remember when I mistakenly stumbled into the crowds at the Jiggling for Justice Tavern Street parade. We had a quick chat while you were handing out those free Ginsters pies to keep the scooter convoy energised.

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:53 - Jun 19 with 565 viewsLibero

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:52 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

sposed to be watching American hisitory x this eve buh after dins.what bout you?

I'll be crushing up a multi pack of wotsits into a fine dust while watching the very best of big brother 4.
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:54 - Jun 19 with 563 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:49 - Jun 19 by Libero

Sorry about him mate, I think he thinks you're a joke. Doesn't realise you've been following the town home and away for years.

With two season tickets I hope. One seat for each arse cheek!

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:55 - Jun 19 with 561 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:49 - Jun 19 by Libero

love the towen have done since I was nothing but a wee nipper the size of a wheelie bin. nothin willbeat seeing cunago in are shirt
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:56 - Jun 19 with 557 viewsLibero

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:55 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

love the towen have done since I was nothing but a wee nipper the size of a wheelie bin. nothin willbeat seeing cunago in are shirt

Remember that time you called Matt Richards a tw@t?

I don't know why you asked him to sign your programme after, he looked proper upset.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 15:57]
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:58 - Jun 19 with 549 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:53 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

How very rude.

You weren't so rude last time we met. Remember when I mistakenly stumbled into the crowds at the Jiggling for Justice Tavern Street parade. We had a quick chat while you were handing out those free Ginsters pies to keep the scooter convoy energised.

get a life loser
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 545 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:58 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

get a life loser

StupidBigMouthHead was right about you!

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 545 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:56 - Jun 19 by Libero

Remember that time you called Matt Richards a tw@t?

I don't know why you asked him to sign your programme after, he looked proper upset.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 15:57]

preferred him at left back but the powers atby had otherideas
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:02 - Jun 19 with 537 viewsITFCfatso

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:54 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

With two season tickets I hope. One seat for each arse cheek!

ohwow im mean to fatsos,sad little man,probabyl a racist lol.no one cares about ur opinion u gammon
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:06 - Jun 19 with 529 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:02 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

ohwow im mean to fatsos,sad little man,probabyl a racist lol.no one cares about ur opinion u gammon

I quite like gammon! Hard to get it over here though sadly. Same with Frazzles and Birds Eye Potato Waffles

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:08 - Jun 19 with 527 viewsDebsyAngel

I don't care if you are a comedy creation or not - you make me smile and I appreciate you being on here :D
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:56 - Jun 19 with 480 viewsleitrimblue

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:06 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

I quite like gammon! Hard to get it over here though sadly. Same with Frazzles and Birds Eye Potato Waffles

No Birds Eye Potato Waffles! What do you eat when you fancy something waffely versatile?
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 17:00 - Jun 19 with 480 viewsleitrimblue

Hi there Fatso, was just wondering do you pour the super noodles over the Gammon egg an Chip's or is it a separate second course? Sounds lovely either way
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 17:12 - Jun 19 with 465 viewsShawsey

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:32 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

fit as fk, not that its owt of ur business

I am pretty sure that your idea of fit as fk is very different from ours.
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 17:15 - Jun 19 with 463 viewsShawsey

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:39 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

haha yh very funny mate she aint fatshes a size 18 moron

That is fat.
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 17:21 - Jun 19 with 458 viewsShawsey

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 16:02 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

I do and could you possibly type in English please.
Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 17:24 - Jun 19 with 453 viewsShawsey

Gammon egg chips and curry super noodle on 15:37 - Jun 19 by ITFCfatso

kim marsh off the sugababes?.and anyway I like eggs

Hearsay you noodle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024