Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Evans 09:54 - Jun 22 with 4414 viewsWickets

What is it with the Gillingham manager and his inferiority complex regards Town ? I see he is in the PBoro press giving it large regards the value of Ivan Toney and the fact that he only took him to Boro because we outbidded him for Jackson ! A couple of weeks ago he was giving it large regards finishing above us and remember him acting like a big kid in the away match last season. I also remember him having a go at Mick while he was Town manager a while back .Makes one wonder if he has applied for our managers job in the past and not even got an interview ?
Steve Evans on 21:13 - Jun 22 with 684 viewsitfc_bucks

Steve Evans on 11:30 - Jun 22 by Libero

Steve Evans is very much disliked on my wife’s side of the family due to his conduct towards an extended family member when both were managers in the Conference.

They all support West Ham and in recent years only talk about a Ipswich Town as a “historic” club, however whenever we slap an Evans side they are sure to drop a congratulations text filled with expletives about the depth (or lack there of) of Evans integrity.

F*ck knows how he’s become a league manager after what he pulled at Boston. One of football’s real crooks.

My "second" team is Lincoln City.

I'm well aware of what that shyster got up to and I'm stunned anyone employed him, in any capacity, after that.
Steve Evans on 08:43 - Jun 23 with 613 viewsWickets

Steve Evans on 21:13 - Jun 22 by itfc_bucks

My "second" team is Lincoln City.

I'm well aware of what that shyster got up to and I'm stunned anyone employed him, in any capacity, after that.

Carefull now you might get told to do a head wobble !
Steve Evans on 08:56 - Jun 23 with 610 viewspatrickswell

He was also memorably livid after his Leeds side were beaten in stoppage time at Portman Road 4 years ago. Indeed, he was so disparaging with his “If that’s a top 6 side...” Schtick that Luke Chambers issued a public rebuke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35229603

On the other hand, him finishing above Lambert is another example of PL ending up with egg on his face. From “I’m totally relaxed about going back to Carrow Road” ending in getting sent off through to tangling with Evans in September and now finishing behind him having been leading the division 9 games earlier. Actions not words from now on, should be his motto.
Steve Evans on 14:59 - Jun 23 with 558 viewsBryanPlug

Steve Evans on 18:44 - Jun 22 by Libero

FFS, he’s a literal criminal.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Steve Evans on 15:00 - Jun 23 with 556 viewsLibero

Steve Evans on 14:59 - Jun 23 by BryanPlug

Thank Christ, I'd say it's up there with people suggesting Allardyce should be Ipswich Manager.
Steve Evans on 15:18 - Jun 23 with 538 viewsBryanPlug

Steve Evans on 15:00 - Jun 23 by Libero

Thank Christ, I'd say it's up there with people suggesting Allardyce should be Ipswich Manager.

Steve Evans on 15:19 - Jun 23 with 537 viewsLibero

Steve Evans on 15:18 - Jun 23 by BryanPlug

Is this another one of your "jokes"?
Steve Evans on 15:33 - Jun 23 with 527 viewsWickets

Steve Evans on 08:56 - Jun 23 by patrickswell

He was also memorably livid after his Leeds side were beaten in stoppage time at Portman Road 4 years ago. Indeed, he was so disparaging with his “If that’s a top 6 side...” Schtick that Luke Chambers issued a public rebuke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35229603

On the other hand, him finishing above Lambert is another example of PL ending up with egg on his face. From “I’m totally relaxed about going back to Carrow Road” ending in getting sent off through to tangling with Evans in September and now finishing behind him having been leading the division 9 games earlier. Actions not words from now on, should be his motto.

I think this is what i was on about when i said he had had a go at Mick, i think Mick's response was along the lines he seems to give his tongue a lot of exercise !
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Evans on 15:38 - Jun 23 with 524 viewsBryanPlug

Steve Evans on 15:19 - Jun 23 by Libero

Is this another one of your "jokes"?

Steve Evans on 15:43 - Jun 23 with 522 viewsLibero

Steve Evans on 15:38 - Jun 23 by BryanPlug

Well, if you're asking, sure.

I'd appoint a man who has Ipswich in his DNA, someone who has worked with the club over periods where we've been better than average.
Someone who has a track record for developing some of the UK's best young players and that will utilise our Academy players by offering them a pathway into the first team.

I think the next person in charge needs to live and breath the local area, the club is severely lacking in identity and we're at risk of losing what little we have left if it isn't addressed soon.

Personally, I'd go for George Burley, however I acknowledge those calling for Dyer and would want him involved in some sort of capacity as a possible successor.

I've wanted Burley or Mowbray as manager ever since Mick left.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:43]
Steve Evans on 15:46 - Jun 23 with 517 viewsBryanPlug

Steve Evans on 15:43 - Jun 23 by Libero

Well, if you're asking, sure.

I'd appoint a man who has Ipswich in his DNA, someone who has worked with the club over periods where we've been better than average.
Someone who has a track record for developing some of the UK's best young players and that will utilise our Academy players by offering them a pathway into the first team.

I think the next person in charge needs to live and breath the local area, the club is severely lacking in identity and we're at risk of losing what little we have left if it isn't addressed soon.

Personally, I'd go for George Burley, however I acknowledge those calling for Dyer and would want him involved in some sort of capacity as a possible successor.

I've wanted Burley or Mowbray as manager ever since Mick left.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:43]

Steve Evans on 15:48 - Jun 23 with 516 viewsLibero

Steve Evans on 15:46 - Jun 23 by BryanPlug

I think the last time I wanted a manager that wasn't Mick, Burley or Mogga it was Nigel Pearson before he went to Belgium for a couple of years.
Steve Evans on 01:21 - Jun 24 with 458 viewsWednesdayJon

Evans was always a go-to rent-a-gob in the (South) Yorkshire press for anti Sheffield Wednesday snippets whilst he was managing Rotherham & Leeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024