Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) 20:13 - Jun 27 with 1311 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:35 - Jun 27 with 1239 viewscarlisleaway

To celebrate reaching extra time in the FA Cup Quarter Final
So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 27 with 1236 viewsrgp1

All this blubbing and were enjoying stuffed canary for supper after all! In any case does an entire family need to mask up on a bus ( especially an open top one)!
So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:41 - Jun 27 with 1221 viewsBlueBadger

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:35 - Jun 27 by carlisleaway

To celebrate reaching extra time in the FA Cup Quarter Final

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 27 with 1200 viewsPJH

Doubt if it will be on Wednesday because they are (hopefully) losing at Arsenal that day although I suppose they could have the open top bus parade in the morning.
So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:51 - Jun 27 with 1183 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 27 by PJH

Doubt if it will be on Wednesday because they are (hopefully) losing at Arsenal that day although I suppose they could have the open top bus parade in the morning.

Sounds like their travel arrangements to north London are all sorted.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 09:43 - Jun 28 with 902 viewshaynes_toe1

Not beaten them in a decade.

We are 11th in League One with their sloppy seconds as manager.

They play in a quarter final against Manchester United with 4 youth team players and dont do too bad.

I'm up for a p*ss taking when its appropriate but coming on this forum this morning is really cringeworthy
So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 10:34 - Jun 28 with 870 viewsericclacton

BitterBadger.

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 772 viewsericclacton

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 27 by PJH

Sour grapes mate, get over the fact they are light years ahead of ITFC.

Login to get fewer ads

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 14:15 - Jun 28 with 771 viewsclive_baker

So, open top bus parade this Wednesday in Norfolk it is then. (n/t) on 09:43 - Jun 28 by haynes_toe1

Not beaten them in a decade.

We are 11th in League One with their sloppy seconds as manager.

They play in a quarter final against Manchester United with 4 youth team players and dont do too bad.

I'm up for a p*ss taking when its appropriate but coming on this forum this morning is really cringeworthy

As cringeworthy as you pretending to support Ipswich? You were outed months ago, give it up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024