Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? 21:00 - Jul 5 with 1167 viewsWeWereZombies

Keeping Man City at bay at the moment

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:22 - Jul 6 with 869 viewsrickw

I can never see him as anything other than the keeper who ran out of his area and forgot he couldn't handle it.....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:24 - Jul 6 with 863 viewsGeoffSentence

He was pants for us. But then that was a few years ago he must have come on a bit since then.

Looking forward to seeing Will Norris performing well in the Premier League in ten years time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:28 - Jul 6 with 847 viewsSwansea_Blue

MOTM too.

I watched Wickham and Rhodes upfront together for Sheff Wed yesterday. We're not missing much. Wickham played the whole game but wasn't anything other than a bit of a thug really. Lucky to stay on the pitch after a very late shoulder charge to the head. Rhodes came on late and didn't get into the game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:28 - Jul 6 with 844 viewsLibero

I love the idea that they prefer him to Fraser Forster :')
Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:51 - Jul 6 with 792 viewsDarth_Koont

I'd forgotten he even played for us.

Mind you we've had so many keepers over the past couple of decades. I worked out once that we'd had 18 different keepers in the dozen years after relegation from the Premiership. That calmed down with Bart and Gerks for a few years but we must be in the mid-20s by now.

Pronouns: He/Him

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:54 - Jul 6 with 786 viewsWeWereZombies

Our old keeper is having a good game - due an England recall? on 09:22 - Jul 6 by rickw

I can never see him as anything other than the keeper who ran out of his area and forgot he couldn't handle it.....

He did make an unsuccessful flap at a cross late on, and was beaten by a good shot but the post saved him. However, when you set those against a succession of outstanding close range stops, otherwise reliable positioning and great reactions then I think there is a reason to see him adding to his single England cap.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 10:16]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024