Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure 13:49 - Jul 14 with 1921 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:11 - Jul 15 with 265 viewsLibero

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:06 - Jul 15 by King_ding_a_lin_g

What is this notion that the 'vast majority' want him sacked based on?

F*cking hell, are you serious?
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:33 - Jul 15 with 246 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:06 - Jul 15 by King_ding_a_lin_g

What is this notion that the 'vast majority' want him sacked based on?

Him being an utter failure throughout his entire spell? Him being the worst manager in our entire history?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:35 - Jul 15 with 244 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 08:39 - Jul 15 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Well this is the final straw for the club, I'm sure.

A damning result, showing that a whopping 0.2% of this season's average home attendance want Lambert gone.

I can't see him holding on to his position after this.

edit: note to self... whopping is spelled whopping and not whooping.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 9:02]

you understand how polls work don't you?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:40 - Jul 15 with 232 viewsKeno

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:35 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

They steal our jobs by do things like cleaning, working in care homes and playing as goalkeepers

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:05 - Jul 15 with 182 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:33 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

Him being an utter failure throughout his entire spell? Him being the worst manager in our entire history?

I agree with all that, but nobody knows what the majority of the fan base think... because nobody has asked the majority of the fan base.

Sticking a poll up and saying that the majority of the fans what him sacked based on the result is great... but is actually nonsense when the poll is accessible to such a small minority of said support.
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:13 - Jul 15 with 180 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:35 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

Yes, which is why I know that a poll which is open to such a small portion of the population and voted on by a tiny minority of that (90 odd people!?) is meaningless, to be generous.

Relax, I'm just interested as to how anybody can genuinely say that the majority of the fans want him to be sacked, when there's nothing tangible to actually base it on.

I would hazard a guess that most do but it isn't a fact by any means.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024