Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third day of Test washed out 16:12 - Jul 18 with 723 viewsgainsboroughblue

God, Manchester is s***t for weather.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Third day of Test washed out on 16:20 - Jul 18 with 699 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anywhere west of Wolverhampton is s**t for weather!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Third day of Test washed out on 21:07 - Jul 18 with 631 viewsWD19

Q. How on earth are England’s bowlers going to cope with so many back-to-back Tests?

A. I know, let’s schedule the 2nd one in Manchester and give them some R&R.
Third day of Test washed out on 21:19 - Jul 18 with 616 viewsRocky

It's about time they made Suffolk a 1st class county team - driest part of the country.
Third day of Test washed out on 21:23 - Jul 18 with 611 viewsgainsboroughblue

Third day of Test washed out on 21:19 - Jul 18 by Rocky

It's about time they made Suffolk a 1st class county team - driest part of the country.

I've often felt that is the one thing missing in my sporting life. Living in a county with a first-class cricket team. Following Essex isn't so bad though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Third day of Test washed out on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 585 viewsbournemouthblue

Third day of Test washed out on 21:19 - Jul 18 by Rocky

I'm not sure Suffolk could support one on it's own but East Anglia as an entity would work between Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk

The downside is the driest area is the South East which wouldn't work for a venue

I believe the driest recorded area of the country is at actually St Osyth in Essex but Ipswich is the driest urban area

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Third day of Test washed out on 22:23 - Jul 18 with 571 viewsRocky

Third day of Test washed out on 22:04 - Jul 18 by bournemouthblue

I'm not sure Suffolk could support one on it's own but East Anglia as an entity would work between Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk

The downside is the driest area is the South East which wouldn't work for a venue

I believe the driest recorded area of the country is at actually St Osyth in Essex but Ipswich is the driest urban area

Sounds good to me. As well as Fenners, there must also be a couple or more decent grounds to play on in Suffolk and Norfolk.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 22:24]
Third day of Test washed out on 01:57 - Jul 19 with 510 viewsTractorboy24

Third day of Test washed out on 21:23 - Jul 18 by gainsboroughblue

I've often felt that is the one thing missing in my sporting life. Living in a county with a first-class cricket team. Following Essex isn't so bad though.

I have had a few fallings out with my Dad because he think I should support Essex seems as it’s the closest county which I grew up in. However, I used to live in Middlesex (yes, the mythical county which no one knows quite if it exists) and feel that I have more of a connection to them than I do to Essex. I’ve lived in Yorkshire too, but I’m not that arrogant, so couldn’t support them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024