Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambert returning to training is so depressing 10:25 - Jul 22 with 1860 viewsBluefish

I was clinging on to him being gone before the start of the season so assumed they were waiting for the right moment to announce. Him coming back to work with the players indicates he is definitely here to stay for the start of the season. He is utterly incompetent

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 18:44 - Jul 22 with 288 viewsRadlett_blue

Shambert returning to training is so depressing on 13:56 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

I wouldn't say any confidence, but there is a glimmer of hope that he realises what a f*ck up he made and goes back to his core beliefs that he tried when he first got here.

I didn't think he'd keep us up initially, but saw enough signs of how he wanted to play that felt their could be success down the line. We ended up so far from that in the end.

Lambert threw away his Plan A. Maybe he thinks you can't pass your way out of Division 3 or that we don't have the players to execute that strategy.
However, last season he din't appear to have a plan & I hope he has one for this season, but our bloated squad of 40 professionals doesn't fill me with any confidence that he'll find a settled formation & starting XI.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024