Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've hurt my shoulder. 11:35 - Aug 24 with 2749 viewseastangliaisblue

My shoulder has been giving me some pain the last two days, which at times has been severly painful, so much so I didn't sleep a wink last night. I've never had a frozen shoulder, so wouldn't know what this feels like, but could it be this or have I maybe just pulled something? It's a dull pain and gets worse in waves. I've been taking Ibuprofen and putting icepacks on it, which help a little. Thought I'd seek a little advice on here as I don't want to waste the time of my Doctor if I have just pulled something, although I will have to go see him if it carries on.
I've hurt my shoulder. on 18:45 - Aug 24 with 386 viewsHerbivore

I've hurt my shoulder. on 18:43 - Aug 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

4 months of gnawing shoulder pain now but doesn't sound like yours....sometimes down upper arm into elbow and numbness down to the thumb. Hedge cutting has been fun.
And no I haven't tried acupuncture yet!!

Sounds like it could be to do with a nerve maybe if it's going down your arm and involves numbness.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I've hurt my shoulder. on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 374 viewsRyorry

I've hurt my shoulder. on 18:43 - Aug 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

4 months of gnawing shoulder pain now but doesn't sound like yours....sometimes down upper arm into elbow and numbness down to the thumb. Hedge cutting has been fun.
And no I haven't tried acupuncture yet!!

That sounds like it could be a disc, arthritis or other problem in your neck - pain radiating down arm & numbness/tingling in fingers are classic signs. GP + referral job.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've hurt my shoulder. on 19:03 - Aug 24 with 363 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've hurt my shoulder. on 18:45 - Aug 24 by Herbivore

Sounds like it could be to do with a nerve maybe if it's going down your arm and involves numbness.

Yep but only sometimes...no worries though the physio phone call on Wednesday will surely get to the bottom of it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I've hurt my shoulder. on 19:16 - Aug 24 with 351 viewsRyorry

I've hurt my shoulder. on 17:05 - Aug 24 by Mullet

No. I have a dashcam but have to confess I forget to use it more often than not. This was years before they were widespread anyway.

The skidmarks and dents I photographed were enough really. She was just an ubertwot who didn't want to face up to what she'd done.

Ah right, good to hear the other evidence stacked up anyway. One of the worst aspects of a situation like that seems to me the sheer amount of time you're forced to put into getting it sorted just because the other party's behaving like an 'ubertwot' (I'm noting that one for future use!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024