Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO TWTD gamers 21:29 - Aug 25 with 459 viewsDubtractor

I recommend the 'High Score' series on Netflix.

Its a really good documentary on the history of computer games, and as well as looking at some of the obvious stuff (the guy who invented Space invaders etc) it also looks at more obscure stuff and people that you'd not otherwise be aware of.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FAO TWTD gamers on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 441 viewsSwailsey

Just started it! It’s great isn’t it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO TWTD gamers on 22:12 - Aug 25 with 400 viewsDubtractor

FAO TWTD gamers on 21:36 - Aug 25 by Swailsey

Just started it! It’s great isn’t it.

Yep, really good.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

FAO TWTD gamers on 08:30 - Aug 26 with 335 viewsMullet

Had this on while I was getting tattooed on Friday. I had to mostly listen so missed the Japanese bits but it was quite interesting even as someone who had a relatively brief Master System/Mega Drive and then PS1 and 2 dabble with computer games.

I’m hoping they get covered later if I get time to watch them.

Netflix loves a nostalgia mini series. The movies that made us is worth a look too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

FAO TWTD gamers on 08:39 - Aug 26 with 324 viewsDubtractor

FAO TWTD gamers on 08:30 - Aug 26 by Mullet

Had this on while I was getting tattooed on Friday. I had to mostly listen so missed the Japanese bits but it was quite interesting even as someone who had a relatively brief Master System/Mega Drive and then PS1 and 2 dabble with computer games.

I’m hoping they get covered later if I get time to watch them.

Netflix loves a nostalgia mini series. The movies that made us is worth a look too.

There is a whole episode on the Megadrive/Genesis.

Oh, and definitely right on the nostalgia thing. Its just another example of the phenomenon ridiculed in the 'member berries' season of South Park.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2020 8:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024