Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Hey Dobra! 18:42 - Aug 29 with 2698 viewsSwailsey

Brighton think you’ve earned the right to move to a Premiership club, but you haven’t earned the right to be a in Division 3 squad photo. Professionalism is, and that is what I want”.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

“Hey Dobra! on 10:58 - Aug 30 with 259 viewsBluearmy71

“Hey Dobra! on 05:56 - Aug 30 by jeera

What?

The OP is illuding to the fact that Brighton considered Dobra to be good enough to get in the premiership, the reality of this interest I'm sure was they were just trying to get such a gifted young player on the cheap, had this have happened then I fear the OP would be one of the first to moan about it, a Rhodes all over again situation!

So for my mind its rather tenuous of the OP to link Brightons interest just to have a pop over a photo shoot that five players were left out of!
“Hey Dobra! on 11:03 - Aug 30 with 258 viewsWestcountryblue

It's a weird one and Dobra and El Mizouni probably have every right to feel frustrated by this, having starting and being involved off the bench over the last couple of seasons. I'm not too sure what PL and his management team are trying to achieve from this, as they seem to be progressing nicely and showing improvement.

Perhaps it's understandable to the like of Drinan and Ndaba who haven't been involved in competitive league football for ITFC so far.
“Hey Dobra! on 11:21 - Aug 30 with 243 viewsMalcolmBlue

"You're gonna be in the photo, you're gonna be in the photo, you know...., you're gonna be in the photo"

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

“Hey Dobra! on 11:50 - Aug 30 with 231 viewsBluearmy71

“Hey Dobra! on 11:03 - Aug 30 by Westcountryblue

It's a weird one and Dobra and El Mizouni probably have every right to feel frustrated by this, having starting and being involved off the bench over the last couple of seasons. I'm not too sure what PL and his management team are trying to achieve from this, as they seem to be progressing nicely and showing improvement.

Perhaps it's understandable to the like of Drinan and Ndaba who haven't been involved in competitive league football for ITFC so far.

I'm not judging anyone but the fact is none of us really know the personalities of the young players where as PL and staff do, maybe they have seen something in them that they feel needs to be grounded, maybe these players are not of the same aptitude of Flynn Downs or Wolfy who both seem very grounded!

I think this is something that will just keep us guessing!
“Hey Dobra! on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 204 viewspointofblue

“Hey Dobra! on 19:20 - Aug 29 by WicklowBlue

Maybe the players involved are not a key part of the squad this year. In fact I think the majority of them will probably go out on loan to get regular first team experience.

I think that too many people are jumping on this story to bash PL etc. I have very little confidence in PL but after last season the players need a shake up too, so will reserve my final sentence on PL when the league starts.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 19:21]

I’d argue if anything the senior players need a shake up, not the juniors. It’s the senior players who arguably failed to meet their previously set standards last year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024