Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WSC predictions 12:53 - Sep 4 with 1262 viewsClapham_Junction

Just got the latest copy of WSC and a little surprised to see we are fourth in the predicted league positions, which seems rather generous.

Are other fans not as clued up on how bad things seem to be at the club, or are we just overly pessimistic?

Portsmouth, Sunderland and Peterborough are 1, 2 and 3.
WSC predictions on 13:08 - Sep 4 with 1193 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

In League 1 and 2 any predictions are pretty much clutching at straws. I doubt any of the pundits have enough in depth knowledge of all teams to put an informed prediction together.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

WSC predictions on 15:06 - Sep 4 with 1075 viewsjonnysuave

WSC usually use club fans so the predictions will come one person from each of the sides in our Division.

Haven't seen my copy yet as out of the country. But yes, not so many know about our predicament but they might know that Ipswich fans tend to be doom mongers of the highest order. Though to add balance - there is plenty of good reason for that.
WSC predictions on 15:30 - Sep 4 with 1036 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd suggest most people doing these predictions don't have much of a clue about league one and it's just guessing/based on the bigger clubs. Portsmouth 1st? Can't see it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WSC predictions on 15:36 - Sep 4 with 1023 viewsBlueBadger

WSC predictions on 15:30 - Sep 4 by J2BLUE

I'd suggest most people doing these predictions don't have much of a clue about league one and it's just guessing/based on the bigger clubs. Portsmouth 1st? Can't see it.

They ARE the biggest club south of London though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

WSC predictions on 16:28 - Sep 4 with 976 viewspatrickswell

Club size helps us in these kind of polls I think. I think the division is a real shooting match in terms of consistency. Gillingham came on strong towards the end of the season and Doncaster are solid. I think Blackpool could have a good year if their new boss is getting his pedigree (Liverpool) across without behaving like an idiot (we know how important that is).

Further to other posts the predictions are usually aggregated from the divisional contributors who are invariably a fan of each club. Are MK Dons still "No questions asked"?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 16:30]
WSC predictions on 22:52 - Sep 4 with 838 viewsClapham_Junction

WSC predictions on 16:28 - Sep 4 by patrickswell

Club size helps us in these kind of polls I think. I think the division is a real shooting match in terms of consistency. Gillingham came on strong towards the end of the season and Doncaster are solid. I think Blackpool could have a good year if their new boss is getting his pedigree (Liverpool) across without behaving like an idiot (we know how important that is).

Further to other posts the predictions are usually aggregated from the divisional contributors who are invariably a fan of each club. Are MK Dons still "No questions asked"?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 16:30]

MK Dons are still being ignored. Good to see some football traditions continuing.
WSC predictions on 07:33 - Sep 5 with 722 viewsSteve_M

A bit of both I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024