Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please 11:24 - Sep 13 with 2600 viewsStewards_Enquiry

I thought it would be instant but it isn't any help please

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:34 - Sep 13 with 2573 viewsSnitch67

Have been able to access via the app but not available through a browser.
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 2556 viewsgordon

Think the app picked up a knock in training yesterday.
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:45 - Sep 13 with 2508 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:37 - Sep 13 by gordon

Think the app picked up a knock in training yesterday.

Not working for me either!
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:51 - Sep 13 with 2490 viewsTJS

I am logged into I follow and it has a banner saying “watch live” over video match pass.
I assume this goes live at kick-off as it is not doing anything yet
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:52 - Sep 13 with 2467 viewstractorian

It often doesn't go live until about 5 minutes before kick-off.
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:01 - Sep 13 with 2430 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 11:52 - Sep 13 by tractorian

It often doesn't go live until about 5 minutes before kick-off.

Not happening for me at all :( Bloody annoying
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:05 - Sep 13 with 2423 viewsTJS

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:01 - Sep 13 by blueden60

Not happening for me at all :( Bloody annoying

Not doing anything for me either.
Clicking on video match pass with watch live banner does nothing (Samsung smart Tv)
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:08 - Sep 13 with 2409 viewsChiefXL

Same here, no option to view match on iFollow via browser
Login to get fewer ads

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:10 - Sep 13 with 2395 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:05 - Sep 13 by TJS

Not doing anything for me either.
Clicking on video match pass with watch live banner does nothing (Samsung smart Tv)

On my laptop. Im registered and paid to watch the Bristol Rovers game. My e mails the same as on my ticket account. It should work but it just seems to still want me to subscribe unfortunately!
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:12 - Sep 13 with 2378 viewsArnieM

Just how crap is this bloody iFollow. I can’t gain access to a live match , it’s not even showing Town vs Wigan live match. Effing crap!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:14 - Sep 13 with 2372 viewsTJS

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:10 - Sep 13 by blueden60

On my laptop. Im registered and paid to watch the Bristol Rovers game. My e mails the same as on my ticket account. It should work but it just seems to still want me to subscribe unfortunately!

Yes - It says £10.00 under video match pass.
My email address on itfc.co.uk is the same as I follow so I don’t know what I am doing wrong
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:23 - Sep 13 with 2329 viewsJohnny_Boy

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:08 - Sep 13 by ChiefXL

Same here, no option to view match on iFollow via browser

PM 👍🏻
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 2321 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm watching through my browser, for anyone thinking that's not possible.

Click on fixtures, then Live Match Centre for the Wigan game.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:32 - Sep 13 with 2300 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:26 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

I'm watching through my browser, for anyone thinking that's not possible.

Click on fixtures, then Live Match Centre for the Wigan game.

That doesnt work for me unfortunately. No access at all
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:36 - Sep 13 with 2279 viewsYallop

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:32 - Sep 13 by blueden60

I couldn't via the browser either.

Download EFL I follow app and go in that way
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 2257 viewsTJS

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:32 - Sep 13 by blueden60

I’ve gone to matches/live match centre/watch live now on both tv and iPad but I’ve just got a black screen with play icon and that is as far as i can get.
Looks like something has gone wrong with getting registered for this game.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:49]
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 2213 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:44 - Sep 13 by TJS

I’ve gone to matches/live match centre/watch live now on both tv and iPad but I’ve just got a black screen with play icon and that is as far as i can get.
Looks like something has gone wrong with getting registered for this game.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:49]

I couldnt even get that far. Offers me the chance to listen but that doesnt even work for me!
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:52 - Sep 13 with 2199 viewsDublinBlue84

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:14 - Sep 13 by TJS

Yes - It says £10.00 under video match pass.
My email address on itfc.co.uk is the same as I follow so I don’t know what I am doing wrong

Needs to be the same email address as registered here:
https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/

If it wasn't, thatis why it doesn't work.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:01 - Sep 13 with 2168 viewsBrixtonBlue

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 12:51 - Sep 13 by blueden60

I couldnt even get that far. Offers me the chance to listen but that doesnt even work for me!

Should be a listen live and a watch live link. If you haven't got the watch live link you might be not logged in, logged in on another device, or you use a different email address for ifollow and itfc?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:10 - Sep 13 with 2131 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:01 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Should be a listen live and a watch live link. If you haven't got the watch live link you might be not logged in, logged in on another device, or you use a different email address for ifollow and itfc?

My E Mail address is the same as ticket website and its the same device I registered on but it just doesnt want to give me a watch live link. I dont think my e mail address has been sent to EFL/i follow by the club. At least thats all I can think has happened if its working for others. Hope I can sort it in time for Rochdale match. Really pissed off about it to be honest.
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:17 - Sep 13 with 2113 viewsRyorry

Just to say thanks for the feedback from all who've posted. Had been thinking about subscribing, but seems to be as unreliable & frustrating as last season (and its predecessors before that).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 14:50 - Sep 13 with 2038 viewsBrixtonBlue

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:10 - Sep 13 by blueden60

My E Mail address is the same as ticket website and its the same device I registered on but it just doesnt want to give me a watch live link. I dont think my e mail address has been sent to EFL/i follow by the club. At least thats all I can think has happened if its working for others. Hope I can sort it in time for Rochdale match. Really pissed off about it to be honest.

Yeah sorry to hear that. Not sure what's gone wrong but hope you can sort it out with the club.

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 2031 viewsBrixtonBlue

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 13:17 - Sep 13 by Ryorry

Just to say thanks for the feedback from all who've posted. Had been thinking about subscribing, but seems to be as unreliable & frustrating as last season (and its predecessors before that).

The only issue I had was finding the link, Ry. Everything else, the quality of the feed etc., was top notch. Far better than it was in the early days.

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 19:12 - Sep 13 with 1927 viewsPremierBlue

Same here, unfortunately no live watch link showing up.
I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 1885 viewsblueden60

I have registered with Follow but no match access any help please on 19:12 - Sep 13 by PremierBlue

Same here, unfortunately no live watch link showing up.

Not quite sure who we have to contact about the problem or even if it will make any difference next time!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024