Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm 13:23 - Sep 14 with 1395 viewsFenland_Blue

Embargoed until 4pm, Phosphine has been found in Venus atmosphere, pointing to possible Microbial life.

The presence of phosphine is seen by many astrobiologists as a biosignature i.e. an indicator of the possible presence of life.

The phosphine has been detected in the region within the atmosphere of Venus that is considered by some to be potentially habitable.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:25 - Sep 14 with 1360 viewsDecageBruce

Well at least we have proof of where the woman came from now
Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:26 - Sep 14 with 1358 viewsKeno

Always thought Mark was a special player

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:28 - Sep 14 with 1340 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this why she didn't win the US Open?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:31 - Sep 14 with 1313 viewsclive_baker

Mad innit. What business has anything got living on the hottest planet in the Solar system? 500 degrees C ffs, lead melts at 300.

I like it hot but that's too hot for me innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:43 - Sep 14 with 1247 viewsjaykay

yeah but it will its life fenland but not as we know it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 1056 viewsKeno

Phosphine found on Venus to be annouced at 4pm on 13:43 - Sep 14 by jaykay

yeah but it will its life fenland but not as we know it

when I heard on the news a few months back they had found a 3000 year old settlement in the fens I just assumed they meant Wisbech

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024