Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LED grow lights 20:28 - Sep 17 with 1016 viewshampstead_blue

Anybody got any recommendations?

I've got a dozen really healthy and potentially heavy cropping chilli plants all starting to produce but will lose the lot if I don't bring them inside.

I've looked on Amazon but don't trust all the chinese bs and crappy products. I've read that the power claims are utter bunkum.

Price is important.

Many thanks.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

LED grow lights on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 962 viewsEly_Blue

Are they special Columbia’s Chilli Plants 😉

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

LED grow lights on 21:02 - Sep 17 with 942 viewscatch74

Somewhere in Hampstead.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

LED grow lights on 00:32 - Sep 18 with 848 viewsSwansea_Blue

LED grow lights on 21:02 - Sep 17 by catch74

Somewhere in Hampstead.

He’s already admitted he’s got a getaway car. This is why he doesn’t drive a 1 litre Toyota Yaris. Def info!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

LED grow lights on 08:02 - Sep 18 with 777 viewsBlockJJ

Are you in Ipswich? I have a cheap one you can borrow for a few weeks if you want and see if it is any good.
LED grow lights on 08:06 - Sep 18 with 771 viewsOldsmoker

The Chinese are no help.
Talk to a Vietnamese chap. They seem to have a handle on indoor gardening.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

LED grow lights on 08:10 - Sep 18 with 763 viewsBlockJJ

LED grow lights on 08:06 - Sep 18 by Oldsmoker

The Chinese are no help.
Talk to a Vietnamese chap. They seem to have a handle on indoor gardening.

Dung roi, chung toi biet lam vuon tot ma :D
LED grow lights on 08:33 - Sep 18 with 735 viewshampstead_blue

LED grow lights on 08:02 - Sep 18 by BlockJJ

Are you in Ipswich? I have a cheap one you can borrow for a few weeks if you want and see if it is any good.

I'm in Wiltshire but do appreciate the offer. Thanks.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

LED grow lights on 11:05 - Sep 18 with 688 viewsleitrimblue

If you gonna grow 12 large 'chillis' indoors you will need more then lights. You will also need to circulate the air and extract moisture. Most people growing 'chillis' indoors will probably start by buying grow kits that include tent, fan, extractor etc. You could go old school if your 'chillis' aren't to smelly an try a large fan an keep the windows open in grow room
Login to get fewer ads

LED grow lights on 11:49 - Sep 18 with 667 viewshampstead_blue

LED grow lights on 11:05 - Sep 18 by leitrimblue

If you gonna grow 12 large 'chillis' indoors you will need more then lights. You will also need to circulate the air and extract moisture. Most people growing 'chillis' indoors will probably start by buying grow kits that include tent, fan, extractor etc. You could go old school if your 'chillis' aren't to smelly an try a large fan an keep the windows open in grow room

the 'chillis' and actual chilli plants.

I just don't want to waste them to the frost.
Because we don't have a greenhouse they are slow developing.

I half decent LED light will give them a boost indoors.

LED grow lights on 12:06 - Sep 18 with 652 viewsleitrimblue

LED grow lights on 11:49 - Sep 18 by hampstead_blue

the 'chillis' and actual chilli plants.

I just don't want to waste them to the frost.
Because we don't have a greenhouse they are slow developing.

I half decent LED light will give them a boost indoors.

The light will give them a boost and will finish them off. But if you don't move/circulate air you will have mould issues. If you don't extract moisture you will cause damp problems inside your house. Have a look at grow rooms just to see the equipment people use for indoor growing. They been doing it for 30 odd years. Otherwise big fan and window open and hope for the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024