Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell is having a great game so far 15:18 - Sep 19 with 860 viewsDubtractor

Having the opportunity to play the holding role seems to be giving him a chance to shine.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:22 - Sep 19 with 837 viewsMullet

They’re going everything to stop him now. Need to see Nolan and Bishop get on the ball when he’s blocked. So far both CBS have given away cheap throws by missing their full back by 5 yards.

That’s an issue.

Two good runs by Edwards and Sears though

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:25 - Sep 19 with 784 viewsDubtractor

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:22 - Sep 19 by Mullet

They’re going everything to stop him now. Need to see Nolan and Bishop get on the ball when he’s blocked. So far both CBS have given away cheap throws by missing their full back by 5 yards.

That’s an issue.

We all know that those 2 at CB are far from perfect, but I was a little alarmed by how they stopped and watched their CF jog past them for the chance after about 10 minutes. Even if you think he's offside, don't stop and watch!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:26 - Sep 19 with 774 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Midfield work well together. I still think Downes will improve it once he is up to speed and in but great to see partnerships developing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:27 - Sep 19 with 758 viewsMullet

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:25 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

We all know that those 2 at CB are far from perfect, but I was a little alarmed by how they stopped and watched their CF jog past them for the chance after about 10 minutes. Even if you think he's offside, don't stop and watch!

They’re both ok in individual situations but they don’t look like a partnership again do they? Hopefully this pressing of Rovers will wear them out first and not us!

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:33 - Sep 19 with 685 viewsSteve_M

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:22 - Sep 19 by Mullet

That’s an issue.

Should have crossed the ball better on several occasions, when there has been a good cross no one has quite read it.

Main issue, as you say, is getting crowded out in midfield. Need a bit more from Bishop in particular I think.

Putting Wolfy in for Wilson and I think we have a decent balance in defence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:36 - Sep 19 with 656 viewsMullet

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:33 - Sep 19 by Steve_M

Should have crossed the ball better on several occasions, when there has been a good cross no one has quite read it.

Main issue, as you say, is getting crowded out in midfield. Need a bit more from Bishop in particular I think.

Putting Wolfy in for Wilson and I think we have a decent balance in defence.

Need someone to Uhlenbeek it for a tap in and not see it flout away from the goal

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:49 - Sep 19 with 517 viewsSteve_M

Dozzell is having a great game so far on 15:36 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Need someone to Uhlenbeek it for a tap in and not see it flout away from the goal

Norwood is doing ok, not very mobile but causing defenders problems and inviting them to foul him - the second one, right in front of the ref, was excellently done.

We're not very direct in our play, faffing around from that free kick and only managing a good ball in two minutes later was poor.

Happy enough with 0-0 at half-time but would like to think we can win this in the second half.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024