Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iPlayer refund received....... 18:09 - Sep 23 with 579 viewsNewMaldenBlue

Have subscribed to iPlayer since it was launched including two seasons with a full subscription. Last Saturday was the worst, spending an hour trying various machines, operating systems, browsers and iPlayer video just failed to deliver. Fortunately I paid using pay pal. Cancelled the pay pal order about 15 minutes into the second half; immediately the iPlayer radio (given up on the video) dropped. Anyway claiming a refund though pay pal was straightforward and i would highly recommend. Whether I will use iPlayer again is another matter. Such a poor service will lose fans.
iPlayer refund received....... on 18:12 - Sep 23 with 557 viewsMullet

I need to see if they've refunded the £45 they took for audio subs without asking me, took me ages to get through to someone who had no idea why I was annoyed given the video was available.

They couldn't understand why I'd not want to listen to the audio sub at the same time as the video I'd also have to pay for.

Every time I deal with them it's an ordeal frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

iPlayer refund received....... on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 554 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's poor isn't it? I watched the play off semi-final streams of Swansea down here, and it was far superior in picture quality, stability, everything (I think they have their own service, not EFL's iPlayer).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024