Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Maddison? 17:24 - Sep 25 with 2003 viewsSwailsey

Anyone else heard this rumor?

Great player on his day - although troubled if I remember? Definitely had an attitude problem on FM.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Marcus Maddison? on 17:24 - Sep 25 with 1986 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No thanks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus Maddison? on 17:29 - Sep 25 with 1950 viewsclive_baker

Don't see the point, personally. No value in rocking the apple cart, and he's more of a number 10 which I really don't think we need.

If it ain't broke etc. Let's keep ticking along with what we have IMO rather than creating selection dilemmas for ourselves. The less tinkering Lambert feels tempted to do the better.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Marcus Maddison? on 17:38 - Sep 25 with 1886 viewsCokeIsKey

Fake news, can’t afford his wages, need a striker instead.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Marcus Maddison? on 18:06 - Sep 25 with 1768 viewshatch

Marcus Maddison? on 17:38 - Sep 25 by CokeIsKey

Fake news, can’t afford his wages, need a striker instead.

And sounds like a tw@ from one of MacAnthony's vlogs after they sold him to Hull
Marcus Maddison? on 18:08 - Sep 25 with 1756 viewstractordownsouth

Wouldn’t want him for the reasons others have outlined. I think he’s a bit like Luke Garbutt - would’ve got a Championship move if not for Covid and a top L1 club like Sunderland or Portsmouth if not for the salary cap. He may end up back at Posh with his tail between his legs on the same wage as before.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Marcus Maddison? on 20:18 - Sep 25 with 1375 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No no no.

I like the persona Lambert is giving, a little bit more tough love, something this clubs and players have needed for a little while, will make for a good dressing room in the long run.

Maddison wouldn’t help the culture I think that is trying to be built, by all accounts a bit of a bad egg.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024