Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby 0 Blackburn 4 16:56 - Sep 26 with 1094 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Full- time. Brings a smile to the face

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 17:19 - Sep 26 with 1017 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 17:43 - Sep 26 with 953 viewsTractorgirlforever

I live in derby and have family members who are season ticket holders so it brings a HUGE smile to my face too,! 😀
Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 20:06 - Sep 26 with 820 viewssolemio

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 17:19 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

balls

Ixworth has a large village green? Or does it count as a town?
Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 09:23 - Sep 27 with 594 viewsDubtractor

Just watching the highlights for this on Quest, Rooney is an absolute passenger, putting in a performance that reminds me of THAT Douglas clip at Newcastle. No effort to get back or forward in support of team mates at all. I'd be fuming if I was a Derby fan.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 09:32 - Sep 27 with 576 viewsBloomBlue

Just looking at the league table, early days I know and Sheff W have points deduction but Notts F, Derby and Sheff W all in the bottom four, three big clubs there
Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 09:52 - Sep 27 with 551 viewssundaze

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 09:23 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

Just watching the highlights for this on Quest, Rooney is an absolute passenger, putting in a performance that reminds me of THAT Douglas clip at Newcastle. No effort to get back or forward in support of team mates at all. I'd be fuming if I was a Derby fan.

The Rooney gamble looks to have worked out well for them.
I would like to know the total of the vast amount of money Derby have spent trying to get into the Premier league since they were relegated.

Rightly or wrongly people have critised Evans for not spending money in the Championship, Derby prove that it's not all about money.

There must be many football fans around the country enjoying the Derby results at the moment.

One last comment to add. Just how good is it to see Tony Mowbray flying high with Blackburn, a fantastic professional and a great man.
Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 10:00 - Sep 27 with 531 viewsIpswichKnight

Derby 0 Blackburn 4 on 09:32 - Sep 27 by BloomBlue

Just looking at the league table, early days I know and Sheff W have points deduction but Notts F, Derby and Sheff W all in the bottom four, three big clubs there

Wycombe look worse than we did in that league as well, would fancy Wednesday to finish above them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024