Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the Month 19:47 - Sep 29 with 3515 viewsBasuco

Just seen on twitter that Town player of the month is between Dozzell, Toto, Nolan and Bish, I really can't choose one above the others, and harsh on Freddie not to be put forward as well. My first thought was Toto but then decided I could not put one above any of the others, so a five way joint winner for me. Indecisive? No I'm just not just not sure.
Player of the Month on 13:26 - Sep 30 with 474 viewsSouperJim

Player of the Month on 13:13 - Sep 30 by Kieran_Knows

'I do still wonder if we're simply trying to put Nsiala in the shop window'

I hope so.

I think this is actually a very good piece of management by Lambert. It's no coincidence that Lambert has been talking him up in the press, the club social media is making a fuss of him (I saw a video the other day on Facebook) and now he's in the running for player of the month. All this helps get Toto's detractors off his back, but I doubt Lambert really rates him, in terms of being dependable enough with how he wants us to play. Lambert just knows if he can boost Toto's confidence he stands a better chance of getting the best out of him and at the same time has the best chance of being able to move him on if needed.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Player of the Month on 13:33 - Sep 30 with 457 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Player of the Month on 13:24 - Sep 30 by Vaughan8

I've only seen the Wigan game but from what I have heard and read, he is playing better than last year but is still making those silly passes. As you say, on another day he would have cost us a goal or 2.

People are blinded by the clean sheets I feel. Unfortunately we haven't let in a goal because the other team can't finish rather than our defence is a lot better.

I would predict Nsiala and Wilson as CBs all season will equal no promotion. I would assume if everyone is fit, those 2 wouldn't even get in the team (unless we played 3 CBs).

That cup game against Lincoln I think it was, was the worse performance by a town player I have ever seen.....

I’d say he’ll lose his place off the back of a mistake that costs us, once Woolf and the Arsenal guy are up to speed and/or KVY is fit and Chambers moves across.
Player of the Month on 14:15 - Sep 30 with 430 viewsitfcjoe

Player of the Month on 13:24 - Sep 30 by Vaughan8

I've only seen the Wigan game but from what I have heard and read, he is playing better than last year but is still making those silly passes. As you say, on another day he would have cost us a goal or 2.

People are blinded by the clean sheets I feel. Unfortunately we haven't let in a goal because the other team can't finish rather than our defence is a lot better.

I would predict Nsiala and Wilson as CBs all season will equal no promotion. I would assume if everyone is fit, those 2 wouldn't even get in the team (unless we played 3 CBs).

That cup game against Lincoln I think it was, was the worse performance by a town player I have ever seen.....

I think that's a bit harsh, we've only conceded 3 shots on target in 3 games, the lowest in the professional game - and our xG against is very good also

We are defending well, as a team, that doesn't mean Wilson and Nsiala are the answer but no ned to denigrate performances too much

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024