Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final 19:25 - Oct 5 with 876 viewsmidastouch

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/motorsport/54421361
Luca Corberi throws his bumper at opponent Paolo Ippolito in anger after crashing in the Karting World Championships KZ Final.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 23:14 - Oct 5 with 815 viewsstonojnr

and this is what he (and its claimed it was his Dad in the black hoodie) did after the race...

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:00 - Oct 6 with 723 viewsmidastouch

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 23:14 - Oct 5 by stonojnr

and this is what he (and its claimed it was his Dad in the black hoodie) did after the race...

Makes Flynn Downes look rather tame! :-)
All joking aside, what a moron! He needs to get a grip as motorsports can be dangerous and he looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:02 - Oct 6 with 719 viewshampstead_blue

That's hard core.

I'm not sure he'll be racing any time soon after that.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:05 - Oct 6 with 716 viewsmidastouch

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:02 - Oct 6 by hampstead_blue

That's hard core.

Hopefully not!
I bet your new Thatcher thumbnail is going down well on here? ;-)

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:17 - Oct 6 with 699 viewsChrisd

Doesn't look like throwing is his strongest suit either!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:28 - Oct 6 with 683 viewsElderGrizzly

Daddy owns the track and team apparently?
Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 16:17 - Oct 6 with 622 viewsmidastouch

Hothead throws his bumper at opponent after crashing in World final on 10:02 - Oct 6 by hampstead_blue

That's hard core.

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/karter-luca-corberi-says-he-will-never-ra

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024