Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... 21:21 - Oct 6 with 868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/oct/06/donald-trump-coronavirus-co

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:34 - Oct 6 with 808 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:44 - Oct 6 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:34 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:44 - Oct 6 with 770 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:34 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

God bless steroids.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 22:39 - Oct 6 with 641 viewsOldsmoker

It says in the article
"...he refuses to put money in workers’ pockets, unless his name is printed on the check".

There is a food box that's been sent to households and Trump has sent a letter with the box to say he did it - it was all him that got them that food box. Not true of course, but it's propaganda that he hopes will make people think "God bless the president - I'm gonna give him my vote".

It's all about him. He wants all the credit but none of the blame.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 23:32 - Oct 6 with 582 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like Trump's pals are shorting the markets... on 21:44 - Oct 6 by SpruceMoose

What has logic got to do with the US election though?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024