Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's defensive play 16:15 - Oct 10 with 600 viewsDubtractor

I've had plenty of criticism of Toto since he signed, and to be honest with good reason, but have to appreciate his defensive play so far this season. He has been an absolute colossus, and a key part of our excellent defensive record so far.

Lets hope it continues.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala's defensive play on 16:16 - Oct 10 with 586 viewsSpruceMoose

I wonder how much having no fans to sigh and tut every time something doesn't go perfectly has helped a few of our players, Toto being one of them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nsiala's defensive play on 16:18 - Oct 10 with 559 viewsAYACCA

Nsiala's defensive play on 16:16 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

I wonder how much having no fans to sigh and tut every time something doesn't go perfectly has helped a few of our players, Toto being one of them.

My thoughts exactly... Ipswich fans are pretty awful so it must be nice to play stress free
Nsiala's defensive play on 16:21 - Oct 10 with 536 viewsgtsb1966

Nsiala's defensive play on 16:16 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

I'd say you're pretty much spot on there. It is a confidence thing.
Nsiala's defensive play on 16:25 - Oct 10 with 484 viewsMullet

That one slice out to Robson who was in a dangerous position was his only sin really and he recovered. A season ago he might have gone through the back of an attacker two mins later.

It shows why Lambert’s rotation was so dam again to so many of the squad, they’re just not good enough to cope with it. Toto proves that for me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nsiala's defensive play on 16:41 - Oct 10 with 388 viewsflimflam

Quality again today.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024