Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow 14:01 - Oct 17 with 729 viewsSwailsey

Using it for the first time. When would you recommend I log in? Is there a bottleneck? Should I have the screen on now?

From chrisswailes, aged 32 1/2

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ifollow on 14:03 - Oct 17 with 720 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

3pm. There is no bottleneck, it’s the clubs way of suggesting that people who struggle to make it work allow themselves more time and don’t panic.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 14:04]
Ifollow on 14:04 - Oct 17 with 708 viewsSwailsey

Ifollow on 14:03 - Oct 17 by BlueBlueBluex2

3pm. There is no bottleneck, it’s the clubs way of suggesting that people who struggle to make it work allow themselves more time and don’t panic.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 14:04]

Noted! Off make lunch it is then! Thanks

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ifollow on 14:05 - Oct 17 with 703 viewslmfcblue

Anyone struggling to buy it?
Ifollow on 14:08 - Oct 17 with 688 viewsSitfcB

Get it on as early as possible just to see it’s working.

Video now on. Stanley players have just got off the bus and now the glorious PR pitch is in view.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ifollow on 14:12 - Oct 17 with 663 viewsLankHenners

Do it now because there's a random chance it won't work and you'll have to try different browsers which is better to do now than miss the first 5 minutes or so faffing about.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ifollow on 14:27 - Oct 17 with 614 viewsbobbyramsey

Ifollow on 14:12 - Oct 17 by LankHenners

Do it now because there's a random chance it won't work and you'll have to try different browsers which is better to do now than miss the first 5 minutes or so faffing about.

I've bought the ticket but how do I access the action? There no obvious "button" to click on, o ce again it's a disaster...
Ifollow on 14:44 - Oct 17 with 569 viewsSwailsey

Thanks all!

Ifollow on 14:49 - Oct 17 with 554 viewsBloomBlue

4:55pm as the bottleneck stops then
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow on 14:54 - Oct 17 with 536 viewsRomeo4

Using a laptop with an HDMI cable to get the picture on my telly. Any idea how I can get the sound through the tv rather than my laptop?

No big deal but would be good to know. Cheers
Ifollow on 14:56 - Oct 17 with 527 viewsLankHenners

Ifollow on 14:27 - Oct 17 by bobbyramsey

I've bought the ticket but how do I access the action? There no obvious "button" to click on, o ce again it's a disaster...

Go to 'iFollow' from the menu at the top then 'next match' then it should appear saying 'watch now'.

Ifollow on 14:58 - Oct 17 with 519 viewsflimflam

Ifollow on 14:54 - Oct 17 by Romeo4

Using a laptop with an HDMI cable to get the picture on my telly. Any idea how I can get the sound through the tv rather than my laptop?

Go into your sound control settings and choose the option for your TV which should appear in the list if connected by HDMI

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Ifollow on 14:58 - Oct 17 with 515 viewsLankHenners

Ifollow on 14:54 - Oct 17 by Romeo4

Check the sound settings on your laptop to see what the sound output is and change it if it says your laptop. You may have to set the split screen setting on your laptop so it only shows on the '2nd screen' which is your TV.

Ifollow on 14:59 - Oct 17 with 509 viewsTheSelkirk

If only I had a quid for every time Mick Mills says "you know" and 50p for every "sort of" !

Tenner up after two minutes .........
Ifollow on 15:07 - Oct 17 with 483 viewsRomeo4

Thanks. All sorted
Ifollow on 15:46 - Oct 17 with 436 viewsSwailsey

This is the life! Suffolk, picture AND tea.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024