Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? 15:38 - Oct 22 with 1597 viewsgiant_stow

Might be doing an outside covid-safe meetup there as a half way point between London and Norwich.

Ta in advance.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:58 - Oct 22 with 400 viewsfactual_blue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:53 - Oct 22 by jeera

No, this was a particular squirrel who used to chase the ball when I was putting as a child.

I'm sure he's fine.

Spoiler Alert

Although an eighty-three year old squirrel would be a worthy record-beater.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 398 viewsfactual_blue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:54 - Oct 22 by jeera

I was going to mention the maze but it's a bit of a walk from the main park if there are littl'uns involved.

You mean it's closed for the season, or covid, or permanent?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 16:55]

Covid, and the season in that order.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 17:47 - Oct 22 with 380 viewsCBBlue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:42 - Oct 22 by jeera

I used to give the monkeys the end of my ice-cream cone.

Cruel having them in those things in hindsight, along with all the birds there used to be.

But yes, it was a real throwback wasn't it.

There's still a few cages with birds there but nothing like it used to be.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:14 - Oct 22 with 376 viewsleitrimblue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 16:42 - Oct 22 by jeera

I used to give the monkeys the end of my ice-cream cone.

Cruel having them in those things in hindsight, along with all the birds there used to be.

But yes, it was a real throwback wasn't it.

Didn't there use to be loads peacocks roaming around or have I imagined that?
Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:17 - Oct 22 with 374 viewsjeera

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:14 - Oct 22 by leitrimblue

Didn't there use to be loads peacocks roaming around or have I imagined that?

Depends what you ingested before going in I guess.

Otherwise those birds on the river there were just known as ducks.

(Yes, there were weren't there? Up one end towards the house/museum I think).

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:25 - Oct 22 with 371 viewsleitrimblue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:17 - Oct 22 by jeera

Depends what you ingested before going in I guess.

Otherwise those birds on the river there were just known as ducks.

(Yes, there were weren't there? Up one end towards the house/museum I think).

Was trying to workout if it was a distant childhood memory from the 70,s or the result of something ingested in early 90,s. Either way you have to love the Abbey gardens
Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:27 - Oct 22 with 369 viewsjeera

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:25 - Oct 22 by leitrimblue

Was trying to workout if it was a distant childhood memory from the 70,s or the result of something ingested in early 90,s. Either way you have to love the Abbey gardens

Bit surprised you didn't put in a shout for Havers.

You're losing your touch.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:30 - Oct 22 with 365 viewsleitrimblue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 18:27 - Oct 22 by jeera

Bit surprised you didn't put in a shout for Havers.

You're losing your touch.

Was gonna suggest popping down the A143 to Mott's field in Haverhill. No cafe, put sure the mother wouldn't mind putting the kettle on for him
Login to get fewer ads

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 19:23 - Oct 22 with 349 viewsjas0999

Abbey Gardens
Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 19:50 - Oct 22 with 336 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Is there a nice park, preferrably with a cafe in Bury St edmunds? on 15:47 - Oct 22 by jeera

Is there a nice park in Bury St Edmunds!??

That's like saying, "I'm in HA9 8BQ tomorrow, I hear there's a football stadium in the area".

Or "I'm in NR1 1JE. Is there a turnip field nearby?"

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024