Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. 12:15 - Oct 27 with 1171 viewsJackPITFC

Still haven't received vouchers, refunds from last season and even when i do chose vouchers to use in the ground which is highly doubtful we will be allowed in, still no sign of season tickets this season, three of us in the same house have season tickets yet only use one code as we watch together (Although the camera man has clearly been on the beer), meaning that two of the codes go unused in my eyes any code not used should be refunded the £10 not been thought out well at all, a few people i know have cancelled their season tickets and have accepted the fact they may not get refunds due to not being told any information.

I see other clubs have clarity in regards to refunds during the COVID pandemic in particular Nodge and West Ham who have been in constant contact with the fans and refunding for every game fans aren't in the ground...

Whats everyone's opinion's on the situation, i know it's hard for the club, but we have done our bit for the club for a long time now and don't seem to be getting repaid.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 12:16]
Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 14:12 - Oct 27 with 1033 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Yeah I'd forgotten about the vouchers - does seem to be taking a while!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:19 - Oct 27 with 971 viewsBobbychase

I see other clubs have clarity in regards to refunds during the COVID pandemic in particular Nodge and West Ham who have been in constant contact with the fans and refunding for every game fans aren't in the ground...

Slight difference between their finances and ours. One a Premiership side and one neck-deep in parachute payments and the Godfrey sale.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:26 - Oct 27 with 952 viewslongtimefan

My vouchers and also my sons arrived by post at least 2 weeks ago.
Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:40 - Oct 27 with 928 viewsITFC_Forever

I receieved my vouchers several weeks ago, are you sure you didn't tick the option to have them added to your account as credit?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:42 - Oct 27 with 924 viewsDyland

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:26 - Oct 27 by longtimefan

My vouchers and also my sons arrived by post at least 2 weeks ago.

That's not very humane. Also must have cost a pretty penny in postage innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 893 viewsWickets

Blimey i have had mine and been down to the club shop and got a new shirt .
Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 890 viewsDyland

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 15:40 - Oct 27 by ITFC_Forever

I receieved my vouchers several weeks ago, are you sure you didn't tick the option to have them added to your account as credit?

Likewise. £49! Whooop.

Anyone know if any of the restaurants are open?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 17:09 - Oct 27 with 791 viewsPhilTWTD

I just checked and they should all have gone out already so contact the club. I'm told ticket office manager Donna Powell is the person to speak to: donna.powell@itfc.co.uk
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 17:40 - Oct 27 with 734 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 17:09 - Oct 27 by PhilTWTD

I just checked and they should all have gone out already so contact the club. I'm told ticket office manager Donna Powell is the person to speak to: donna.powell@itfc.co.uk

What were the various options? I didn't do anything, just let my standing order carry on, but can't remember if I was due any vouchers.

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 18:33 - Oct 27 with 680 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 17:40 - Oct 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

What were the various options? I didn't do anything, just let my standing order carry on, but can't remember if I was due any vouchers.

You're a bit late regarding a refund, all details here:

Town Announce Season Ticket Refund Options 8th Jul 2020 11:00
Owner Marcus Evans has announced a variety of reimbursement options for season ticket holders for the home matches which failed to take place at the end of the 2019/20 season, including full refunds staged over the course of the new campaign, credits for future tickets and vouchers. 26

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the lack of engagement from the club. on 18:33 - Oct 27 by PhilTWTD

You're a bit late regarding a refund, all details here:

Town Announce Season Ticket Refund Options 8th Jul 2020 11:00
Owner Marcus Evans has announced a variety of reimbursement options for season ticket holders for the home matches which failed to take place at the end of the 2019/20 season, including full refunds staged over the course of the new campaign, credits for future tickets and vouchers. 26

Cheers, so I'm option A which means some vouchers!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024