Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. 08:25 - Nov 2 with 644 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Apart from the obvious;

Really touched by Mogga's back story, didn't know about that. What a guy.

Loved Sheepys enthusiasm. Legend and leader!

Loved Stewie welling up, had no idea we still meant so much to him.

Great to hear Holland give an insight into Dale Roberts. Also loved the story of him sharing a beer with his dad after reaching the Prem.

Loved everything about Burley!

Well done EADT, great production.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 8:26]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 10:04 - Nov 2 with 506 viewsipswich78

Yes, I had read / seen most of the stuff before but the stand out moment for me was how much we still seemed to mean to Marcus Stewart, I don't know why but I found that quite surprising. Great to see though as us fans obviously still think very fondly of him!

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 14:18 - Nov 2 with 374 viewsChurchman

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 10:04 - Nov 2 by ipswich78

Yes, I had read / seen most of the stuff before but the stand out moment for me was how much we still seemed to mean to Marcus Stewart, I don't know why but I found that quite surprising. Great to see though as us fans obviously still think very fondly of him!

Stewart surprised me too, but the real eye opener for me was Mowbray. With that much understanding and passion for the club, Evans should have given him anything he wanted to come here.
Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 14:35 - Nov 2 with 358 viewsfactual_blue

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 10:04 - Nov 2 by ipswich78

I was relieved he confirmed he did do the lap of honour with his shorts. I thought I'd got false memory syndrome.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 16:52 - Nov 2 with 304 viewsipswich78

Bit late to the party, but have watched the docu. on 14:35 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

I was relieved he confirmed he did do the lap of honour with his shorts. I thought I'd got false memory syndrome.

Haha, no that definitely happened!

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024