Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? 21:16 - Nov 3 with 1205 viewsEricsGate

I’m baffled!!!!!

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:18 - Nov 3 with 1178 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I can only assume it’s the rule about having arms away from your body. He’s not even looking at the ball though and it’s his own player who heads it into him!! Ref also let them play on and hit the bar before he blew up.

Lambo is going to go ballistic if the Lincoln game is anything to go by....
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:19 - Nov 3 with 1154 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:18 - Nov 3 by Matt_Netherlands

I can only assume it’s the rule about having arms away from your body. He’s not even looking at the ball though and it’s his own player who heads it into him!! Ref also let them play on and hit the bar before he blew up.

I hope he does. I hope he goes absolutely ballistic even if it costs us a fine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:21 - Nov 3 with 1090 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:19 - Nov 3 by Swansea_Blue

I hope he does. I hope he goes absolutely ballistic even if it costs us a fine.

Maybe he’ll nut the ref on the way off the pitch....
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:44 - Nov 3 with 869 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Me too Eric and I'm absolutely stunned!?
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:54 - Nov 3 with 820 viewsJermynblue

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:18 - Nov 3 by Matt_Netherlands

Whether the penalty was given as a result of the very poor rule itself or the poor application of the poor rule, it just seems totally unacceptable that a game of football which was in the balance can be determined in such a way.
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 12:20 - Nov 4 with 678 viewsWeWereZombies

One from Scotland that was a more straightforward refereeing decision last weekend but depended on the same rule. I am sort of baffled how the defender managed the handball (it is at around fifteen seconds in):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54671302

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 16:33 - Nov 4 with 582 viewsstrikalite

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 12:20 - Nov 4 by WeWereZombies

One from Scotland that was a more straightforward refereeing decision last weekend but depended on the same rule. I am sort of baffled how the defender managed the handball (it is at around fifteen seconds in):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54671302

Was thinking about that Spurs handball too against Newcastle in injury time, very similar to the one last night, still ridiculous but can only think that ANYTHING that hits an arm is a foul now..
I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 16:46 - Nov 4 with 565 viewsMattinLondon

Hope this helps

‘That’ is a pronoun
used to identify a specific person or thing observed or heard by the speaker.
"that's his wife over there"
referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.
"that's a good idea"
determiner
used to identify a specific person or thing observed or heard by the speaker.
"look at that chap there"
referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.
"he lived in Mysore at that time"
adverb
to such a degree; so.
"I wouldn't go that far"
conjunction
/ðat,ðət/
introducing a subordinate clause expressing a statement or hypothesis.
"she said that she was satisfied"
LITERARY
expressing a wish or regret.
"oh that he could be restored to health"
Login to get fewer ads

I’m a referee and can someone explain that to me? on 21:31 - Nov 4 with 435 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024