Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-4-2 Hull / Charlton 17:11 - Nov 21 with 686 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Many options missing in CM now. Skuse, Downes, Dozzell, Nolan, Bishop.

Take one out there and go Norwood/Jackson.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 661 viewsHerbivore

Generally I prefer us to stick with a consistent formation, but given that we don't seem to be getting any better in that formation and that Lambert doesn't have much of a clue from a tactical perspective we may as well stick our best XI out in whatever shape suits and just hope we don't get embarrassed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 650 viewspointofblue

I fear McGavin won’t be match fit to start on Tuesday so... Huws and Judge in a midfield two??? Do we have any other youngsters coming through who might be able to stake a claim?

Holy - Chambers, Ward, Woolfenden, Wilson - Bennetts, Lankester, Huws, Judge - Norwood, Jackson

We could be walloped with that line up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 637 viewsblueislander

Bishop’s injury appeared to be impact rather than anything that might be long term, so I wouldn’t count him out yet.
4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:17 - Nov 21 with 609 viewsITFC_96

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:15 - Nov 21 by pointofblue

I fear McGavin won’t be match fit to start on Tuesday so... Huws and Judge in a midfield two??? Do we have any other youngsters coming through who might be able to stake a claim?

Holy - Chambers, Ward, Woolfenden, Wilson - Bennetts, Lankester, Huws, Judge - Norwood, Jackson

Every single game that Judge plays is a game wasted that could have gone to one of our youngsters.

In fact sorry to say but in this form I think Judge actively reduces our chances of winning when he's on the pitch.
4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:23 - Nov 21 with 582 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:15 - Nov 21 by pointofblue

I have a feeling we will probably be walloped regardless.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 20:35 - Nov 22 with 478 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

4-4-2 Hull / Charlton on 17:23 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

I have a feeling we will probably be walloped regardless.

I can see a 442 or 4411 as we don’t have 3 midfielders with pace vision and control!
Playing with 2 wide players!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024