Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need game changers 22:06 - Nov 22 with 638 viewsmichaeldownunder

With our slow build from the back style of play we need game changes on the pitch or on the bench ready to come on. If we are a playing a front three, they need to be players who will take a chance, try and beat a man not cut back and pass backwards all the time. Judge and Sears are not the type we need as the wide players in a front three.

We need game changers on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 613 viewsBlueBadger

We need a manager who'll actually instruct the players not to play like that. The players are capable of it already.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We need game changers on 22:13 - Nov 22 with 612 viewsITFC_96

We need game changers on 22:12 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

We need a manager who'll actually instruct the players not to play like that. The players are capable of it already.

Lambert doesn't play those types of players anyway, he prefers Judge, Sear, Nolan.
We need game changers on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 595 viewsBlueBadger

We need game changers on 22:13 - Nov 22 by ITFC_96

Lambert doesn't play those types of players anyway, he prefers Judge, Sear, Nolan.

Interestingly enough, Nolan had double figures return of goals from midfield playing under a manager who instructed him to actually get forward, rather than waiting for the back four to stop dicking about and hope for the best for the ensuing lump...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We need game changers on 23:10 - Nov 22 with 556 viewsnorth_stand77

We need game changers on 22:19 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

Interestingly enough, Nolan had double figures return of goals from midfield playing under a manager who instructed him to actually get forward, rather than waiting for the back four to stop dicking about and hope for the best for the ensuing lump...

This silly over passing at the back is really predictable and boring.

Much preferred when we used to play with flair and guts. I know that was a long while ago but I miss it. Players who would go for it and shoot from distance.

Is it the managers style or the players?
We need game changers on 23:13 - Nov 22 with 550 viewsBlueBadger

We need game changers on 23:10 - Nov 22 by north_stand77

This silly over passing at the back is really predictable and boring.

Much preferred when we used to play with flair and guts. I know that was a long while ago but I miss it. Players who would go for it and shoot from distance.

Is it the managers style or the players?

As I said above, the players are more than capable of doing it. Judge apparently is capable of running a midfield in the Championship, Bishop was a key part of our near-remotion side, Nolan was a player to be reckoned with in this division 2 seasons ago(to name but three).

We need game changers on 23:20 - Nov 22 with 542 viewsnorth_stand77

We need game changers on 23:13 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

As I said above, the players are more than capable of doing it. Judge apparently is capable of running a midfield in the Championship, Bishop was a key part of our near-remotion side, Nolan was a player to be reckoned with in this division 2 seasons ago(to name but three).

Pity they don't go a bit rogue when they get on the pitch then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024