Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambert thinks that..... 11:03 - Nov 23 with 764 viewsBloots

...Nsiala is a better option than Woolfendon, in a team that is being told to play the ball out from defence.

And some of you lot think he should manage our team?

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Shambert thinks that..... on 11:05 - Nov 23 with 753 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Didn't Woolfenden only train for the first time on Thursday following return from isolation?

Has he said he thinks Nsiala is a better option than Woolfenden?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Shambert thinks that..... on 11:12 - Nov 23 with 709 viewsFixed_It

Shambert thinks that..... on 11:05 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Didn't Woolfenden only train for the first time on Thursday following return from isolation?

You clearly haven't read the Agenda!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

He picks Nsiala ahead of Woolfenden..... on 11:25 - Nov 23 with 682 viewsBloots

....62.5% of the time.

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Shambert thinks that..... on 12:51 - Nov 23 with 620 viewsitfcjoe

No he was back in training on Monday so had the whole week (whilst McGuiness was away on international duty)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:21 - Nov 23 with 576 viewsBeckets

Shambert thinks that..... on 12:51 - Nov 23 by itfcjoe

No he was back in training on Monday so had the whole week (whilst McGuiness was away on international duty)

The omission of Woolfenden is one of my top 2 baffling Lambert decisions. The CB pairing should be LW plus ANOther. Also the system he wants to play means the wide players in the front 3 need to be closer to the central one ie play a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left. Again should be Edwards on the right and Lankester on the left.
Shambert thinks that..... on 13:24 - Nov 23 with 568 viewsPhilTWTD

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:21 - Nov 23 by Beckets

The omission of Woolfenden is one of my top 2 baffling Lambert decisions. The CB pairing should be LW plus ANOther. Also the system he wants to play means the wide players in the front 3 need to be closer to the central one ie play a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left. Again should be Edwards on the right and Lankester on the left.

I presume it was a case of Nsiala being the man in possession from the Sunderland game. However, the same could have applied to Lankester, of course, and he was on the bench.
Shambert thinks that..... on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 564 viewsitfcjoe

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:24 - Nov 23 by PhilTWTD

I presume it was a case of Nsiala being the man in possession from the Sunderland game. However, the same could have applied to Lankester, of course, and he was on the bench.

Woolfie won the shirt back, and when he played we kept 2 clean sheets - can't really see that Toto (or McG) did anything over the Sunderland or Portsmouth games to retain the shirt over him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:33 - Nov 23 with 541 viewsBeckets

He seems to have decided Lankester is a number 10. I’m not sure he’s ready yet. I like him coming off the right.
Login to get fewer ads

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:34 - Nov 23 with 534 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Shambert thinks that..... on 12:51 - Nov 23 by itfcjoe

Oh ok,

Could probably see why Woolfenden not picked then, trained 5 days after 2 weeks off, and hadn't had much gametime prior to that.

Shambert thinks that..... on 13:38 - Nov 23 with 511 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He certainly 'handles' the youngster different to that of the more senior pros.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024